+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bit harsh...

Bit harsh...

At this moment four one down and this aint easy to take, as it isn't a true reflection. However goals two and three were free headers which is what we leak week in week out. Down but with a fight. Mon the South!

I would agree. Just didnt have the bench to make much of an impact. We didnt have the real cutting edge to get in behind either. Thought Jacobs was solid but didnt have enough options to the side.

The thing I am most disappointed with is the TV coverage of this match. I forgot how bad this commentary team where. Just long pauses and talking about other teams and games. I can't believe they are being paid with tax payers money to clearly not undertake any pre game and research and sit in silence. Add to that the camera constantly changing. We had 5 minutes of a camera behind the goal and then focus on May randomly. Embarrassing if someone was tuning in from out side of the country.

Stewarding today, outstanding. Many clubs should and can learn from this!

Not even a mention of Queens Centenary...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)