+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Law - Aberdeen Golfer

David Law - Aberdeen Golfer

Congratulations to young David Law today on winning his first proper European golf tournament today (bizarrely in Australia).

Two behind playing the last, he eagled the 18th, the other lad double-bogeyed the 17th.

Well done loon.

Don't know the guy myself and not really a fan of golf but I'm impressed that it's been 2 hours with no post from JJ saying how the lad's a good sort and how he enjoyed some good banter during some awards ceremony a few years back where some good wine was quaffed.

Still time I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Don't know the guy myself and not really a fan of golf but I'm impressed that it's been 2 hours with no post from JJ saying how the lad's a good sort and how he enjoyed some good banter during some awards ceremony a few years back where some good wine was quaffed.

Still time I suppose.
    ????

Plays out of PLGC, decent ball striker and won the Scottish amateur a few years back at Royal Troon, however, if reading or rather not reading posts on a banter forum impresses yourself, well, says it all.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ????

Plays out of PLGC, decent ball striker and won the Scottish amateur a few years back at Royal Troon, however, if reading or rather not reading posts on a banter forum impresses yourself, well, says it all.

SF
    That's good that he's a decent striker of the ball as I feel that could be important in being successful in the game of golf.

Seeing that what it consists of is striking a ball.

I did try the sport myself a few times. Hit a ball quite far once at a course near Berwick. Also I managed to win against a date not so long ago at the crazy golf at codonas but apart from that it's not for me.

SF Jack you know we love you xx

That's good that he's a decent striker of the ball as I feel that could be important in being successful in the game of golf.

Seeing that what it consists of is striking a ball.

I did try the sport myself a few times. Hit a ball quite far once at a course near Berwick. Also I managed to win against a date not so long ago at the crazy golf at codonas but apart from that it's not for me.

SF Jack you know we love you xx
    Taking a Quine on a date to the switches down at the beach, happy days, romance is still in the air.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Taking a Quine on a date to the switches down at the beach, happy days, romance is still in the air.

As always

SF
    Thanks Jack. I do try to put in a bit of effort when it comes to the other ***.

Any other tips?

Keep away from pink Pringle jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Keep away from pink Pringle jerseys
    What flavours the pink again?

Thanks Jack. I do try to put in a bit of effort when it comes to the other ***.

Any other tips?
    Aye, be yersell, nae airs and graces beyond your capabilities, humour and wit......not sarcasm mind you !! a blast at the switches.....Khyber Pass on the way home via the St Machar(I like The Beastie, however it is nae “The Beastie) and well ......I’m sure you’ll be fine........Team of the decade on VHS as you both enjoy the delights of your Ruby and then the clincher.......European Song on @ full blast just to let the neighbours know that yir nesting.

SF

Sorry to interrupt this pi@h festival but JJ is right. David Law is a sound lad and deserves all the credit for winning a Tour event which is tough in itself.

Also a Dandy as well unless I am mistaken?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast