+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Changes for Carlisle?

Changes for Carlisle?

Garratt has received a lot of stick from everybody (probably including himself!) so will he be dropped on Tuesday?
    Will Sterry be given a start to release Perry into midfield? Is George in danger. Will Owen Dale ever get a start?
    What do you think??

Garrett definitely out, the rest of the team will stay the same.

From comments on the official site, there will be no change tonight

Turned out to be the right decision. Whilst Ben had a pretty quiet evening, he had no chance with their goal. George was pretty assured and he and the excellent Nolan look a good partnership. The MotM nominators knew how to rub salt into the Carlisle wounds - well though Ng played (and kept his suspect temper under control) Eddie was superb, I thought - I don’t often think a player is worth a 9/10 but tonight, I reckon he was.

Good performance all round against decent opposition. I’m glad we only had to play against 10 of them for over an hour!!!

Totally agree with you on Nolan. Over the full season so far I would definitely have him for player of the year again. I really hope that we are pulling out all the stops to keep him.