Get your very own personalised football gifts!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup draaa...

Thought they were boycotting us (and maist other clubs) - whatever happened to that? I wouldn't have a single orc fan in our stadium.

Anyway, hope Killie win.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Decent.
    Aye delighted with that. Home draw is all you ever want.

Killie at hame is fine. A cheek at hame in the cup is even better.

Very confident neither will beat us up here. We’ll get through here.

They can ram the ticket allocation up their hoop too if they get through. We can’t segregate so for their own safety they can f’uck right off.

Health & Safety trumps all these days...

What's the dates for the games?

Found it on twitter. 2nd and 3rd March

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Since when were there rules in Scottish football? We should just give them there usual allocation and tell them to f@ck off.
    At least we will get a 10,000 allocation for the replay

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Since when were there rules in Scottish football? We should just give them there usual allocation and tell them to f@ck off.
    Can't they just organise big screens at George square and let them watch there.....then switch off the screens like those clever game for a laugh mancunians did .
    Let shay do the honours with a golden switch on the centre circle pre match.....if SFA don't allow it and we have to let them.in then at least schedule it when prevailing wind blows from the north..their vile stench put me right off my quails eggs and partridge pie in main stand at the last game

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    At least we will get a 10,000 allocation for the replay
    I do hope its Killie.

Worst case scenario - Where exactly could we e fit another 1000 of the great unwashed in , if the ******* Hun sneak past Killie

Segregation would be a utter nightmare
    Personally, I think the Police might say its not going to happen

Come on the Killie
    Last edited by KIWIRED; 11-02-2019 at 11:25 PM.

wouldn't they just get 2 sections of the South Stand. There is still a segregation fence there or a meringue

It better be Killie. F@ck having those disgusting b@stards in their numbers at Pittodrie.

Whoever it is I hope its the Sunday as ive had Stranraer v Raith penciled in for the Saturday for ages now

Come on Killie

[QUOTE=Jormungand;39145162]Thought they were boycotting us (and maist other clubs) - whatever happened to that? QUOTE]

They are fickle spazzies as you tell by the fact they cheer on AlanMacGregor, Steven Davis and Kyle Lafferty. All who said "eh yous are a new club and don't have my registration, *******s to the bottom tier im offsky"

The fans should want a pound of flesh from each of them

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    Oh yeah the game they had no strikers. Think you must have missed being picked up by your yellow mini bus today.
    ????

I enjoyed our first ever cup game against them, I also enjoyed beating in the league again down there not after.....the game last week albeit we were beaten was one we played ok at times......perhaps you did not enjoy the matches, hay hoh, each to their own, btw I don’t get revelance of colour of mode of transport you refer to ??

SF

At least they’ll be able to fully concentrate on the title challenge - though even the Record might ask questions after the subsequent Moreles banned humping at Easter Road to cap another fine week of all-new failure and watch them implode slagging off the wage demands of their temporary recruits.

Going to hump them in this one, then watch them die in the build up to the next chapters of failure as they rake out Terry Horlick to plead with the attentive Record the necessity of Gazza-Var to put an end to the pure wee vendetta against the runts.

If there is a god, please let RatJack take a tumble on the half-way line as 8-men Dons seal the passage to the semis. Stevie Erm G giving it laldy to Premier Sports. Die vermin.

I don't think the huns will get past Killie. They haven't beaten Killie in their last 8 games against one another.

Either is fine to be honest, but by f*ck we better have a go. Killie isn't an easy prospect either, so we need to be up for it.

Ideally, Killie beat huns, we beat Killie and Hibs beat Celtic. New manager bounce for Hibs is my prediction.

I hope Killie beat 5088, primarily because the less we have to do with the pig b@stards the better.
    Home draw, win yer home games.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I don't think the huns will get past Killie. They haven't beaten Killie in their last 8 games against one another.

Either is fine to be honest, but by f*ck we better have a go. Killie isn't an easy prospect either, so we need to be up for it.

Ideally, Killie beat huns, we beat Killie and Hibs beat Celtic. New manager bounce for Hibs is my prediction.
    I think Killie have had their chance. I fancied them to take it to a replay but can't see them winning that unless it goes to penalties.

Sevco will have a few hiccups to come though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think Killie have had their chance. I fancied them to take it to a replay but can't see them winning that unless it goes to penalties.

Sevco will have a few hiccups to come though.
    I agree, I think Sevco will win the replay which is a bonus because we've beaten them more times this season than we've beaten Killie...although we haven't beaten either of them at home (this season)

Ref does his job last week and we had the 3 points! Need a strong ref who calls what he sees!
    I had someone text me a chart type thingy of how many players were cited from each team this season. Sevco were 9, next Killie on 6 and us 5 and so on.. He sent it as meaning that was proof they were being victimised! To me that shows the opposite. I think I'd rather have the points, then cited than the other way around.
    If it's Killie we need to go at them as they'll likely sit in.

Hopefully Killie as I don’t want those bigoted low life trash in our stadium.

I hope Killie beat the ****s. But if it is sevco then nothing to worry about. And there's not a cat in hell's chance of them getting any more tickets than they had last week. Cops wont allow it and it's also an early kick off most likely 12:00 on the Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I hope Killie beat the ****s. But if it is sevco then nothing to worry about. And there's not a cat in hell's chance of them getting any more tickets than they had last week. Cops wont allow it and it's also an early kick off most likely 12:00 on the Sunday.
    Well, if it is the scum , I`ll have Collum as Refree please ...........nae holding my breath, like !!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast