+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup draaa...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m sure it’s feasable to re-erect the fence.
    Far better than having a line of plod ignoring their antics
    Ehmmm naw, keep them where they are, 2000 tickets are sufficient, the club should and will not cave in to demands to give 5088 extra briefs, saliently though, here hopes we get the opportunity to knock Killie out instead after they have papped out 5088 in their replay.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Am I missing something ? I thought it was 10% of cspacity to away fans ?
    20% for Scottish Cup, subject of course to "safety".

13.30 kick off on the Sunday for us against the huns or the ayrshire huns. Nae trains again that Sunday between dumpdee and Aberdeen. Hotel booked for the Saturday night and last megabus home on the Sunday. COYR

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Ehmmm naw, keep them where they are, 2000 tickets are sufficient, the club should and will not cave in to demands to give 5088 extra briefs, saliently though, here hopes we get the opportunity to knock Killie out instead after they have papped out 5088 in their replay.

SF
    As much as I’d love that, it’s part of the Scottish cup rules as kkong pointed out.
    We’ve benefitted before I.e. Tynecastle so something will have to be done.

The way Pittodrie is laid out, they will not move them to the Merkland or RDS, so it’s going to have to be a larger area of the SS.
    I’d say they shouldn’t get the full sections, just enough to comply.

Can Dibble nae kybosh the 20% on safety grounds? Also, what channel are we on BBC or Premier?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Can Dibble nae kybosh the 20% on safety grounds? Also, what channel are we on BBC or Premier?
    Premier get first two picks up to & including the quarters
    So Premier.
    My guess is plod will insist on 12.15-12.30 on Sunday.
    As for whether the scum get 2000 or 4000 who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    20% for Scottish Cup, subject of course to "safety".

I bet Sevco wouldn't give us 20% of the hundome, that would be 10,000 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I see for the replay with Killie they have got the usual away section plus lower Broomloan as needed. I would imagine we would be treated the same so hard hat time for those in lower Broomloan!!

Dundee United took 8,000 to Ibrox when they played their "neutral" semi final there in 2014.

They were originally offered 11,000:

At the pre-operations meeting held on Tuesday, March 11, Dundee United were made an initial offering of 11,063 tickets, allocated in the entirety of the Broomloan Road Stand, the Govan West corner and a section of the Govan Stand Front and Rear.

The Dundee United official present stated that in order to ensure a maximum attendance, in the first instance the club would not require the additional allocation in the Govan West corner, Front and Rear and, instead, would prefer the Broomloan Road stand, capacity 8,012.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see for the replay with Killie they have got the usual away section plus lower Broomloan as needed. I would imagine we would be treated the same so hard hat time for those in lower Broomloan!!
    The rule is up to 20k.
    If there is sufficient demand, the him team are obligated to give the allocation.

It’s unlikely that there are 10k Killie fans to go to Ibrokes

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast