+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup draaa...

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I don't know why I'm posting this pic on here but it did make me chuckle so thought it would helps others have a wee chuckle as well.
    Attachment 11926

Back on topic, cup draa given our home form it would be better if we had an away draw against Killie or the scum

SF
    Being on a Sunday I’ll be able to attend and cheer us on regardless who we play, Killie/Sevco will not be easy, however I predict we will get thru.

Bacon roll, pint(s) of Stella and then stripe it down the middle soon on this fine day thankfully.

SF

Being the Sunday, ill get to go to Airdrie v Montrose on the Saturday

Better be Killie

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Being the Sunday, ill get to go to Airdrie v Montrose on the Saturday

Better be Killie
    Never been to the new stadium, had a few laughs with local “tickets” at the old one though....quite mental after a couple of games.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Never been to the new stadium, had a few laughs with local “tickets” at the old one though....quite mental after a couple of games.

SF
    Same with me, never been to the new Airdrie stadium. I have passed it ump**** times through work etc and always thought it’s a place I have never been in yet. The old one was different shall we say

Good een to take the wee man too as trhere is a bird of prey place near by. Fit wee boy doesnt like Owls and sh@t(or 35 year old mannies for that mater)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good een to take the wee man too as trhere is a bird of prey place near by. Fit wee boy doesnt like Owls and sh@t(or 35 year old mannies for that mater)
    I think in all my time going to football matches (excluding internationals) it must be under a dozen matches that haven’t
    involved Aberdeen. I like going to the smaller clubs stadiums in Scotland watching Aberdeen but my stubbornness about watching them under McInnes now has put a halt to going to matches anywhere. I was very tempted to take my youngest lad up to Pittodrie yesterday but had a change of heart at the last minute. Probably for the better unfortunately.
    Alloa I have seen around 6 or 7 times as they are my local team and have been fortunate to watch them win every match I have been to not involving Aberdeen.

Has there been any update on the amount of tickets sevco fans will get for the QF if they beat killie tomorrow? I see tickets go on sale tomorrow morning but no mention of S and T section holders potentially getting moved.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Has there been any update on the amount of tickets sevco fans will get for the QF if they beat killie tomorrow? I see tickets go on sale tomorrow morning but no mention of S and T section holders potentially getting moved.
    Try and buy a ticket for these sections and you will probably find you cannot purchase them yet.

All seems a bit weird. Why not wait one more day until we know who we are playing? I can only assume sevco are just getting their normal allocation despite SC rules given ticket bulletin speaks about moving the upper RD season ticket holders but not section S and T (pretty much all of S&T will be season ticket seats)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Try and buy a ticket for these sections and you will probably find you cannot purchase them yet.
    Just bought my season ticket seat for the Cup quarter. Section S . Row BB. about 4 seats in from the Fence.

So, looks like their allocation will be restricted ?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast