+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup draaa...

Thought they were boycotting us (and maist other clubs) - whatever happened to that? I wouldn't have a single orc fan in our stadium.

Anyway, hope Killie win.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Decent.
    Aye delighted with that. Home draw is all you ever want.

Killie at hame is fine. A cheek at hame in the cup is even better.

Very confident neither will beat us up here. We’ll get through here.

They can ram the ticket allocation up their hoop too if they get through. We can’t segregate so for their own safety they can f’uck right off.

Health & Safety trumps all these days...

What's the dates for the games?

Found it on twitter. 2nd and 3rd March

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Since when were there rules in Scottish football? We should just give them there usual allocation and tell them to f@ck off.
    At least we will get a 10,000 allocation for the replay

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Since when were there rules in Scottish football? We should just give them there usual allocation and tell them to f@ck off.
    Can't they just organise big screens at George square and let them watch there.....then switch off the screens like those clever game for a laugh mancunians did .
    Let shay do the honours with a golden switch on the centre circle pre match.....if SFA don't allow it and we have to let them.in then at least schedule it when prevailing wind blows from the north..their vile stench put me right off my quails eggs and partridge pie in main stand at the last game

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    At least we will get a 10,000 allocation for the replay
    I do hope its Killie.

Worst case scenario - Where exactly could we e fit another 1000 of the great unwashed in , if the ******* Hun sneak past Killie

Segregation would be a utter nightmare
    Personally, I think the Police might say its not going to happen

Come on the Killie
    Last edited by KIWIRED; 11-02-2019 at 11:25 PM.

wouldn't they just get 2 sections of the South Stand. There is still a segregation fence there or a meringue

It better be Killie. F@ck having those disgusting b@stards in their numbers at Pittodrie.

Whoever it is I hope its the Sunday as ive had Stranraer v Raith penciled in for the Saturday for ages now

Come on Killie

[QUOTE=Jormungand;39145162]Thought they were boycotting us (and maist other clubs) - whatever happened to that? QUOTE]

They are fickle spazzies as you tell by the fact they cheer on AlanMacGregor, Steven Davis and Kyle Lafferty. All who said "eh yous are a new club and don't have my registration, *******s to the bottom tier im offsky"

The fans should want a pound of flesh from each of them

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast