+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup draaa...

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    Oh yeah the game they had no strikers. Think you must have missed being picked up by your yellow mini bus today.
    ????

I enjoyed our first ever cup game against them, I also enjoyed beating in the league again down there not after.....the game last week albeit we were beaten was one we played ok at times......perhaps you did not enjoy the matches, hay hoh, each to their own, btw I don’t get revelance of colour of mode of transport you refer to ??

SF

At least they’ll be able to fully concentrate on the title challenge - though even the Record might ask questions after the subsequent Moreles banned humping at Easter Road to cap another fine week of all-new failure and watch them implode slagging off the wage demands of their temporary recruits.

Going to hump them in this one, then watch them die in the build up to the next chapters of failure as they rake out Terry Horlick to plead with the attentive Record the necessity of Gazza-Var to put an end to the pure wee vendetta against the runts.

If there is a god, please let RatJack take a tumble on the half-way line as 8-men Dons seal the passage to the semis. Stevie Erm G giving it laldy to Premier Sports. Die vermin.

I don't think the huns will get past Killie. They haven't beaten Killie in their last 8 games against one another.

Either is fine to be honest, but by f*ck we better have a go. Killie isn't an easy prospect either, so we need to be up for it.

Ideally, Killie beat huns, we beat Killie and Hibs beat Celtic. New manager bounce for Hibs is my prediction.

I hope Killie beat 5088, primarily because the less we have to do with the pig b@stards the better.
    Home draw, win yer home games.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I don't think the huns will get past Killie. They haven't beaten Killie in their last 8 games against one another.

Either is fine to be honest, but by f*ck we better have a go. Killie isn't an easy prospect either, so we need to be up for it.

Ideally, Killie beat huns, we beat Killie and Hibs beat Celtic. New manager bounce for Hibs is my prediction.
    I think Killie have had their chance. I fancied them to take it to a replay but can't see them winning that unless it goes to penalties.

Sevco will have a few hiccups to come though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think Killie have had their chance. I fancied them to take it to a replay but can't see them winning that unless it goes to penalties.

Sevco will have a few hiccups to come though.
    I agree, I think Sevco will win the replay which is a bonus because we've beaten them more times this season than we've beaten Killie...although we haven't beaten either of them at home (this season)

Ref does his job last week and we had the 3 points! Need a strong ref who calls what he sees!
    I had someone text me a chart type thingy of how many players were cited from each team this season. Sevco were 9, next Killie on 6 and us 5 and so on.. He sent it as meaning that was proof they were being victimised! To me that shows the opposite. I think I'd rather have the points, then cited than the other way around.
    If it's Killie we need to go at them as they'll likely sit in.

Hopefully Killie as I don’t want those bigoted low life trash in our stadium.

I hope Killie beat the ****s. But if it is sevco then nothing to worry about. And there's not a cat in hell's chance of them getting any more tickets than they had last week. Cops wont allow it and it's also an early kick off most likely 12:00 on the Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I hope Killie beat the ****s. But if it is sevco then nothing to worry about. And there's not a cat in hell's chance of them getting any more tickets than they had last week. Cops wont allow it and it's also an early kick off most likely 12:00 on the Sunday.
    Well, if it is the scum , I`ll have Collum as Refree please ...........nae holding my breath, like !!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast