+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Cup draaa...

It’s on free sports (Sky 422) just now. Missed a bit , but the sending off will come soon.

Wow, just ****ing wow.

Clarke didn't disappoint post match..

Steve Clarke:

“The refereeing is a joke. What’s the point, we might as well all go home.”

“When Rangers approached me for the job they said it (sectarian abuse) was gone from the West of Scotland.”

“I thank Chelsea for taking me and my children away from this (abuse)”

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    If you've no seen the red wait till you see it! A fvckin joke of a red card!
    Aye it’s an absolute farce. As bad as I’ve seen.

The refs get all this stick, they’re under the most scrutiny ever, there was a very heated meeting on Monday by all accounts where certain clubs are pushing for foreign refs as they’re sick of the constant f’uck ups - yet they still contrive to make decisions like that.

You have to wonder if it’s just a big GIRFUY fae the refs to all of us as I genuinely cannot remember so many absolutely disgraceful blatantly wrong decisions and ref performances in my life.

Either they don’t give a flying f’uck or they are simply beyond help. Either way, games a bogey...

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Clarke didn't disappoint post match..

Steve Clarke:

“The refereeing is a joke. What’s the point, we might as well all go home.”

“When Rangers approached me for the job they said it (sectarian abuse) was gone from the West of Scotland.”

“I thank Chelsea for taking me and my children away from this (abuse)”
    I can see Clarke getting pulled in and reprimanded for his post match comments, but in all honesty and for what it is worth he is bang on the money.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I can see Clarke getting pulled in and reprimanded for his post match comments, but in all honesty and for what it is worth he is bang on the money.

SF
    Disappointing with Killie tonight but what can you do when the officials are against you

No surprise about the Sectarian abuse its deemed normal practice at the Hunnery

Dont except the SFA to do anything as usual as they are not fit for purpose

But great to see Steve Clarke highlighting it and sticking the boot quite rightly into the Newco scumbags

Of course their will no formal apology from Newco

Newco Scotlands shame always

Fair play to Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fair play to Clarke.
    Je Suis Steve Clarke

The more managers and directors come out and support the likes of Steve Clark, the more likely we are to get change.
    The rest of the SPL managers should now publicly and loudly rally around Steve Clark.

Don’t expect anyone from our once michty club to come out in support of Clarke. A strong Rangers is all our chairman wants.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast