+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup draaa...

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Just bought my season ticket seat for the Cup quarter. Section S . Row BB. about 4 seats in from the Fence.

So, looks like their allocation will be restricted ?
    Good on you for getting the ticket. I genuinely believe it will be the huns we play in that tie. Mind you...would you be surprised to see them get another part of the ground like part of the Dick Donald upper?

Just bought my season ticket seat for the Cup quarter. Section S . Row BB. about 4 seats in from the Fence.

So, looks like their allocation will be restricted ?
    Nice to put that conspiracy theory to bed then. There is no way Sevco (IF they get through) were ever getting any more tickets than the usual block they get for league games.

Trying to do anything else would be a recipe for absolute carnage. We cant accommodate them anywhere else. No way plod would allow it either.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good on you for getting the ticket. I genuinely believe it will be the huns we play in that tie. Mind you...would you be surprised to see them get another part of the ground like part of the Dick Donald upper?
    I would be surprised , but I certainly wouldn’t rule it out

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    I would be surprised , but I certainly wouldn’t rule it out
    It would be ludicrous to manage.
    There's no segregation in the concourse or access to the stairs as I recall, so policing it would be a nightmare.
    Add in restricted turnstyle access, and egress points could violate the HSE requirements.

I would seriously be surprised if they got the RDS upper

Dibble would no way give the OK to the troglodytes in RDU, not a ghoster.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It would be ludicrous to manage.
    There's no segregation in the concourse or access to the stairs as I recall, so policing it would be a nightmare.
    Add in restricted turnstyle access, and egress points could violate the HSE requirements.

I would seriously be surprised if they got the RDS upper
    Do it like in the old days. Huns in the merkie, us in the Beach end. Meet/collide behind the main stand after the game, them on their way to their buses along the beach prom, us heading up to King St for our buses. No police required, we sorted it out between us.

Great days. Few sly punches going in, without breaking our strides.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 20-02-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Section S . Row BB. about 4 seats in from the Fence.
    Not far away from my seat. I bet I could hit you with a pie from there, not saying I'm going to but if I wanted to I probably could

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Nice to put that conspiracy theory to bed then. There is no way Sevco (IF they get through) were ever getting any more tickets than the usual block they get for league games.

Trying to do anything else would be a recipe for absolute carnage. We cant accommodate them anywhere else. No way plod would allow it either.
    Exactly and just as I said earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Exactly and just as I said earlier in the thread.
    Pleasantly surprised that we have done this. Follow Follow will be on meltdown if they win tonight as they are convinced they will be getting 4,000 tickets.

Cuts both ways I suppose as at some point we will have a cup game there, whether a replay this time or a future year so you can be sure we will have 1,000 in the corner only despite being entitled to as many tickets as we could sell (up to 10,000).

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Pleasantly surprised that we have done this. Follow Follow will be on meltdown if they win tonight as they are convinced they will be getting 4,000 tickets.

Cuts both ways I suppose as at some point we will have a cup game there, whether a replay this time or a future year so you can be sure we will have 1,000 in the corner only despite being entitled to as many tickets as we could sell (up to 10,000).
    Tickets on sale today and after the ridiculous price of £20 for the last round on a Sunday with a 3.30pm kick off live on TV what have they gone and done this time. Only made it £26 for another live Sunday game with an even poorer kick off time. Obviously the club are hoping for sevco to get through tonight as that will ensure a bigger crowd than what it will be if Killie win. Regardless at these prices even if it is sevco it wont be anything near a sellout.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast