+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hull (A) next

Warne says he'll take the draw now .

This could be a heavy defeat like a few years ago Hull 4-0 Millers

Would normally have gone to this one but family obligations got in the way. Have paid my £10 to watch on iFollow.

This will also be on sky sports red button.

I think I would have Wiles in before Towel and Williams coming back is a massive boost.UTM.

Hull 4 Rotherham 0

Rotherham manager Paul Warne told BBC Radio Sheffield: "I thought the team performance was outstanding. It was literally one-way traffic. We did everything we could to win the game but it just didn't drop for us.

"I can't ask for any more from our team, we just needed to take our chances.

"We warned them about how they play, but unfortunately we didn't stop the first goal they got. But as the first half went on I thought we looked more and more comfortable and should have been 3-0 up at half-time - we had unbelievable chances to score.

"I am 100% honest and I am proud of their performance. We limited them to very few chances.

"I thought from the lads' attitude and sticking to the gameplan could have been enough to come away with a positive result.

"Nobody expected us to win this game but I thought the lads gave everything they had and predominantly made all the right decisions."

Robertson could be a doubt.

Maybe we could just go two at back

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Robertson could be a doubt.

Maybe we could just go two at back
    We have been playing like that all season haven’t we ?
    Williams will be back tonight
    1-1 another point towards 40 points
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 12-02-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hull 4 Rotherham 0

Rotherham manager Paul Warne told BBC Radio Sheffield: "I thought the team performance was outstanding. It was literally one-way traffic. We did everything we could to win the game but it just didn't drop for us.

"I can't ask for any more from our team, we just needed to take our chances.

"We warned them about how they play, but unfortunately we didn't stop the first goal they got. But as the first half went on I thought we looked more and more comfortable and should have been 3-0 up at half-time - we had unbelievable chances to score.

"I am 100% honest and I am proud of their performance. We limited them to very few chances.

"I thought from the lads' attitude and sticking to the gameplan could have been enough to come away with a positive result.

"Nobody expected us to win this game but I thought the lads gave everything they had and predominantly made all the right decisions."
    Just out of bed after a dose of flu, must have been bad as I don't remember yesterday at all ! Oh well Its Wednesday next game and 3 points UTM

If Williams plays and we go 3 5 2 that would mean he would have to go central.

To get the best out of Williams we would have to go 4 4 2 to play him out wide (where he is best).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast