+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Two arrested for race hate

I was once advised that it is a strategy adopted to the police.
    They cannot handle the numbers, so as opposed to ejecting them to the streets to cause carnage, they believe the best option is to contain them in the ground, monitor and follow up on any actual physical harm done I.e. the guys that lobbed the seat over the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I was once advised that it is a strategy adopted to the police.
    They cannot handle the numbers, so as opposed to ejecting them to the streets to cause carnage, they believe the best option is to contain them in the ground, monitor and follow up on any actual physical harm done I.e. the guys that lobbed the seat over the fence.
    I did not realise that the 2 guys that were arrested had been lobbing seats, I just assumed like the ugly sisters they were guilty of lobbing abuse......suppose that explains the follow up.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I did not realise that the 2 guys that were arrested had been lobbing seats, I just assumed like the ugly sisters they were guilty of lobbing abuse......suppose that explains the follow up.

SF
    I’m citing a different situation, when the SevCo Hun was trialled after the event.
    Looking back, it was a bottle that was lobbed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...tland-46387268

Has anyone ever been done for the flash bang lobbed into us by an Orc at Hampden?

On the night, I had heard some shouts from far behind me. Shouts directed towards Morelos during his first goal celebrations. Then at half time I noticed a not very hidden undercover bobby. Had a feeling somebody had made their own grave.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Has anyone ever been done for the flash bang lobbed into us by an Orc at Hampden?
    From one of our own, someone lobbed one into their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    From one of our own, someone lobbed one into their end.
    Is that what happened ?
    Flare/bangthing thrown into the huns , and returned before it went off ??

It was a bout 20 yds from my seat. I`d been drinking with the boy who got his Moncler jacket burned, saw him wandering off with the Medics at the end of the game . Deef in one ear he was after that. ( But more worried about his jacket !! MNae wonder tho, price o em ?!! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Is that what happened ?
    Flare/bangthing thrown into the huns , and returned before it went off ??

It was a bout 20 yds from my seat. I`d been drinking with the boy who got his Moncler jacket burned, saw him wandering off with the Medics at the end of the game . Deef in one ear he was after that. ( But more worried about his jacket !! MNae wonder tho, price o em ?!! )
    He's been swinging hay makers in the Pittodrie Bar since. DM central.

I only heard one and remember someone saying that their mate got hit but also heard one got lobbed in their end as well.

It melted their Naff co 54 jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's been swinging hay makers in the Pittodrie Bar since. DM central.

I only heard one and remember someone saying that their mate got hit but also heard one got lobbed in their end as well.

It melted their Naff co 54 jacket.

Be surprised if that's what happened, no that much fuse time for it to be lit, thrown, picked up, thrown back and landed.

Anyway, I hope RST sued Hampden for allowing the cvnt in wi the banger in the first place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234