+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two arrested for race hate

Two arrested for race hate

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...e-rap-13987685

It's a DR report. Two males in south stand arrested after complaints from others sat beside them. The first I've heard of actual arrests at Pittodrie for racist remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...e-rap-13987685

It's a DR report. Two males in south stand arrested after complaints from others sat beside them. The first I've heard of actual arrests at Pittodrie for racist remarks.
    And a good bet they were not arrested for shouting any form of " sectarian " abuse, eh ?

What is it with people going to the football and shouting racist sh1t, I genuinely thought we were getting past all that nonsense but it seems to be making a comeback - I heard boys behind me at the LCF constantly shouting fenian **** etc and it got tiresome.

There's no need for it and although I don't like seeing football fans getting lifted if they have done it they will only have themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And a good bet they were not arrested for shouting any form of " sectarian " abuse, eh ?
    That's another issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by PerthshireRED View Post
    What is it with people going to the football and shouting racist sh1t, I genuinely thought we were getting past all that nonsense but it seems to be making a comeback - I heard boys behind me at the LCF constantly shouting fenian **** etc and it got tiresome.

There's no need for it and although I don't like seeing football fans getting lifted if they have done it they will only have themselves to blame.
    Are fenians a race ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye, but that's just pure banter byraway

I had a go at a lad in the RDS at the Killie game. He continually moaned about "coloured" players getting lenient treatment from the ref. I acted when he shouted "I'm not racist but we've got coloured players too, referee." Didnae get a lot of support from fellow fans.

Maybe the weegies are right after all. A few of you are stuck in the 80s

Just a wee thought, seeing as the soother houses fans from both teams has it been confirmed that it was actually Aberdeen fans who were arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Maybe the weegies are right after all. A few of you are stuck in the 80s
    What century are the weegies stuck in?
    The 17th?
    I’m glad we Stand Free of all religious sectarianism

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast