+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two arrested for race hate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Two arrested for race hate

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...e-rap-13987685

It's a DR report. Two males in south stand arrested after complaints from others sat beside them. The first I've heard of actual arrests at Pittodrie for racist remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...e-rap-13987685

It's a DR report. Two males in south stand arrested after complaints from others sat beside them. The first I've heard of actual arrests at Pittodrie for racist remarks.
    And a good bet they were not arrested for shouting any form of " sectarian " abuse, eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And a good bet they were not arrested for shouting any form of " sectarian " abuse, eh ?
    That's another issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's another issue though.

Alright. In context ;. The stewards and Police st Pittodrie are grest at doing their jobs while policing the Aberdeen home crowd . But turn a complete blind eye,/deaf ear to the very loud snd very blatant bigotry and sectsrian bile from several hundred , perhaps thousand. " Filthy huns "
    Now by saying that , am I being racist ? Or is that an acceptable insult for the subhuman thugs ?

Alright. In context ;. The stewards and Police st Pittodrie are grest at doing their jobs while policing the Aberdeen home crowd . But turn a complete blind eye,/deaf ear to the very loud snd very blatant bigotry and sectsrian bile from several hundred , perhaps thousand. " Filthy huns "
    Now by saying that , am I being racist ? Or is that an acceptable insult for the subhuman thugs ?
    No that's acceptable cos it's true.

At a slight tangent, I've never fully understood why the term "Fenian" is viewed, and utilised, as a pejorative.

Is there any history of Caley Thistle being referred to as "Jacobite bas tar ds"?

Angry

To be honest since the seating of Todders we rarely see any Huns lifted. The bobbies have a **** task but the match commanders are completely gutless to do anything

However, they revel in hard policing statics when the likes of Motherwell / Dundee turn up

Same old story

Amateur crowd control

I think that's speciesism?

Perhaps someone should give Origin of Species some critique because it doesn't seem to apply here.

#OrcLivesMatter(If only to make us feel better about ourselves)

Alright. In context ;. The stewards and Police st Pittodrie are grest at doing their jobs while policing the Aberdeen home crowd.
    The steward in the Y for the QotS game was excelling himself with his one man crusade against smoking in an open area with a wind whistling through it.

It was more entertaining than most of the game.

Aye, but that's just pure banter byraway

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast