+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Hull City v The Millers.

MillersMad Matchthread - Hull City v The Millers.

I've been to watch the Millers a couple or so times against Hull but not in the new ground.

The old one had a railway station outside of it that served the stadium. Modern thnking there I think! It was aroung early November time that we went because if it wasn't for the chicken wire stopping the fireworks coming our way my sister would resemble a catherine wheel!
    It was a great experience and my first away match! I cant remember the score or who played as my plastic mind doesn't work after a mae has just visited with a bottle of Glenfinnick. But I do remeber thinking how good the experience was. From getting on the train at the station across from Millmoor and singing all the day long to getting back off at Rotheham train station and catching the 295 if we were lucky.

Thisis what football fans of all ages can remember! The days away, the laughing at a drunken sod who'd said something he'd ought not to have or having the windows broken at Barnsley or Millwall!

The times back then are the times now they are the times memories are made. Tonight is another chance to make a memory, a lasting one when a much needed away win will make up for the time when we lost at home when we really shouldn't have!

Memories are what we end up with folks! The memory of Danny Williams and Gordon Banks who some young uns will only have heard of are real.

It's time for this team to make some memories that match the ones by the greats of Rotherham United! The playing field isn't level but when as that stopped us in the past? Come on Rotherham let us not be a team that competed and were unlucky not to win our share of matches! Let us start winning some and start making good memories for everyone!

It's time!

Well I’m here having a pint I honestly have no idea what to expect.
    Pocket thinks we will win I think well let’s just hope we play well to start with.

First away win, at this level, since MK Dons?

Morning Frog. White out conditions here in the Pacific NW of the US. Been snowing for 9 days on and off, about 2' deep and 5' deep where I've shoveled it off the paths/driveway. Snowploughs not able to get to us as trees have now started to fall under the weight of snow. Hopefully will be clear enough by Saturday for our trip back to blighty. In the meantime will be watching today's game on this thread inbetween attending work meetings remotely. I feel an upset in my water and it's not due to a dodgy bladder

Please note that this match is available to watch on ifollow for everyone. It's also available on the red button through Sky.

Enjoy your evening!

Cam try Rennies 😊

Don't know what team is, but match squad won't include Bray (out on another loan) or Proctor (long-term injured), and very unlikely to feature Raggett and Potter (still in only light training), Palmer, Hinds, Kayode, Lewthwaite (played for reserves earlier in day)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Looks like 3-5-2 ... Vyner , Ihiekwe, Towell, Yates in....Taylor, Jones, Crooks, Forde on bench, so is Williams.
    Wiles still injured

| Rodak; Ihiekwe, Wood, Robertson; Vyner, Vaulks, Ajayi, Towell, Mattock; Yates, Smith.

SUBS | Price, Jones, Forde, Taylor, Crooks, Newell, Williams. #rufc

No comment until after we win

With that team it's got to be Rotherham 0. Our manager is such an adventurous soul !

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast