+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunderland Watch.

We have to keep winning, that’s all that matters really. We keep,pressure on, amd that’s all we can do. Donny away will be a key game as well as Sunderland and Pompey. Probably more so.... That b@gger Mcanns a wily fox.

Me as well I refreshed it at 90+5 and it went back a minute!!!

Not a great deal of turnaround for them either as they play Stanley at home on Friday night! Hopefully they will be nervous again?

Some cracking comments from their boards......Massive club, sh,ting themselves so much they are making fun of us. Possibly with a nervous laugh at the end of it.
    We owe them after an abject performance up there.....

“JL1985
    When do we play Barnsley? Not looking forward to that. You know you've hit rock bottom when you're concerned about playing Barnsley.”

He’s obviously not one of the travellers......

Accrington not doing well at the mo - in their last 6 matches, they’ve lost 4 & drawn 2. Let’s hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Great result that! One point clear of them if they win their game in hand, We need to make sure we push on now so that the distance gets wider!
    And a much better goal difference, worth another point.
    I watched it on Bet365, it's more up to date than Sky.
    No live pictures, just virtual graphics but you can see who's attacking and got possession etc.

These next 2games will sort out the men from the boys I'm dreading the Burton game hopefully not a replay of last seasons result

Haven’t they just spent 3.5 million on that bloke that sets himself on fire? They probably believe he will hit so many goals they will bridge the goal difference gap!
    He’s just failed to score at home against Blackpool.......time yet I suppose but I thought it was a great deal for Wigan!
    There’s a few more games to dread yet Dooali, we all dreaded the Bradford and Scunnie games because of the good runs they were on and look what happened there!
    Last edited by perkytyke; 12-02-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Few clubs wobbling now. Just need to crack on and open up that gap. It’s in our own hands now lads

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Haven’t they just spent 3.5 million on that bloke that sets himself on fire? They probably believe he will hit so many goals they will bridge the goal difference gap!
    He’s just failed to score at home against Blackpool.......time yet I suppose but I thought it was a great deal for Wigan!
    There’s a few more games to dread yet Dooali, we all dreaded the Bradford and Scunnie games because of the good runs they were on and look what happened there!
    They missed a trick. They should have signed Moncur and saved a few bob.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast