+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sunderland Watch.

I'm obviously hoping for 6 pts from these 2 home games , just now i would take 4 , then Pompey away ? A win or a draw there ? Show no fear , just end their hopes hopefully , it's the Burton , Southend games I've doubts about , all to play for now , I would be bitterly dissapointed if we only made the Play offs , i think if that happens we would lose it this time ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm obviously hoping for 6 pts from these 2 home games , just now i would take 4 , then Pompey away ? A win or a draw there ? Show no fear , just end their hopes hopefully , it's the Burton , Southend games I've doubts about , all to play for now , I would be bitterly dissapointed if we only made the Play offs , i think if that happens we would lose it this time ,
    It shows how expectations can rise. After our draw wi pompey at Oakwell in December automatic promotion looked very unlikely. Now we're on a run and laikin well a think most on us are looking at top spot or 2nd. I think it's theear fo tekkin if we stay injury free

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It shows how expectations can rise. After our draw wi pompey at Oakwell in December automatic promotion looked very unlikely. Now we're on a run and laikin well a think most on us are looking at top spot or 2nd. I think it's theear fo tekkin if we stay injury free
    Agree wi most ov that Pass , some dodgyr refs ( we seem to gerrum ) Iinjuries , bookings , suspensions , all up int air nar , am hoping forra Peel Square neet ageeun , keeping the faith Ciao Roma , Lettsby Avenue , Tarn

Speaking of injuries, I know Keiffer gets mixed reports but he offers us something I think, has anyone heard the latest on his wellbeing?
    I think we need all options available to us in the run in and he does feature in our first eleven in my opinion.

As roma's said a play off place right now would feel like failure .

No reason that I can think of that suggests we should fail to get automatic promotion other than a catalogue of injuries .

Everything seems in place , the group is a close tight knit bunch and Stendel the right man in the technical area .

We score plenty of goals , create chances galore and the defence is rock solid .

We control our own destiny in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Which one against Burty Fc though, the 2-4 away win or the 1-2 home loss lol.
    That home game against them could be a huge game in hand, when we eventually play it.
    I'll give you a guess Acido seeing were at home

I still can’t get over that they paid more for Grigg than they got for Maja? No wonder they always end up in the S H I T E with money!
    I wonder if they even tried to get the Wino’s to loan Maja back till the end of the season? He hasn’t kicked a ball for them yet!
    We were worried about selling Potts to North End but in my opinion them selling Maja has helped us more!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I'll give you a guess Acido seeing were at home
    Err pass to that question, is there a third option ?.
    I know you meant that game Ali kid, and like I said I was just being sarcy lol. We'd just appointed Jose remember in Feb last year and Burton gained their first ever win against us, and first ever win at our place. And in fact, they were their first ever goals scored against us at Oakwell as well!.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-02-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234