+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunderland Watch.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves..... just keep winning and we MAY be able to gloat come May

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    These next 2games will sort out the men from the boys I'm dreading the Burton game hopefully not a replay of last seasons result
    Which one against Burty Fc though, the 2-4 away win or the 1-2 home loss lol.
    That home game against them could be a huge game in hand, when we eventually play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Which one against Burty Fc though, the 2-4 away win or the 1-2 home loss lol.
    That home game against them could be a huge game in hand, when we eventually play it.
    Errr well I’m going for the game we lost that he means

D'oh

We've fif**** matches left. It is in our hands. 10 wins 'll do us. Can even afford 5 fcuk ups. Pressure off. We play to win and what will be will be. Sunderland are playing not to get beat. There's a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Errr well I’m going for the game we lost that he means
    Errr yes, and I was obviously being sarcy there, in case you didn't realise!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-02-2019 at 05:06 PM.

We ev to just keep winning , we waint tho , dunt get carrid away just yit , will drop points next 2 ooham games

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We ev to just keep winning , we waint tho , dunt get carrid away just yit , will drop points next 2 ooham games
    Well every home game is a so called banana skin now Roma, and its Wickom' up next!.

Blacky should have had a penalty but another crap ref bottled it

Struggling to score goals of late and not creating too many chances either from what I read .

Hostile environment isn't helping at the SOL , booing half n hour in last night .

To be honest there aren't too many of their players I'd swap for ours , the only real class act they had in Maja now plays at Bordeaux .

Big crowds can work against you too and it doesn't sound too grand up there right now .

Long may it continue .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast