+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T osspot footballers

T osspot footballers

Who cover their mouths up when talking to a teammate during a televised game.

Who do these ars eholes think they are?

C'mon lads stop idolising these fools.

It's time to ridicule these idiots.

Maybe it’s severe halitosis considering the **** they come out with.

You’re getting desperate IBS. What’s up aren’t you getting much attention at home or at work?

If football is wassing you off so much go and follow self officiating sports like snooker *cough* or Golf?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    You’re getting desperate IBS. What’s up aren’t you getting much attention at home or at work?

If football is wassing you off so much go and follow self officiating sports like snooker *cough* or Golf?
    Are snooker and golf classed as sports?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Are snooker and golf classed as sports?
    Depends what class you think you are :-p

New boarder IBS is thoroughly miserable at Graybridge public school where he has to fight the grizzly bear,get nailed to the wall on St Tadger's Day and do the bidding of Grayson the class bully.

I feel it's justified, if some snowflake lip reader, works out he has just joked about someone's haircut or for being ugly, in whatever language. There will always be some rights organisation wanting to tar and feather them.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    I feel it's justified, if some snowflake lip reader, works out he has just joked about someone's haircut or for being ugly, in whatever language. There will always be some rights organisation wanting to tar and feather them.
    True. You can't blame the players because there's always a tabloid out there looking for a story. I believe Hull's number 27 should be fined by the FA after our second goal last night because I'm no expert but I'm sure he said something that began with F and ended in Off

I think the practice of mouth covering started in baseball where opposing teams were using lip reading to determine conversations and tactics being discussed between pitcher and catcher and relaying information through the signs they use in that sport to the batter. Similar ploys would be useful in football when players are discussing free kicks but with the speed of the game there is no way to convey what is being seen on TV monitors out onto the field in time.

There’s a lot of copycat stuff also. One “megastar” does it and the rest follow.

Ditto religion, one player does the crossing, looking up and praying routine and next thing you know more are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There’s a lot of copycat stuff also. One “megastar” does it and the rest follow.

Ditto religion, one player does the crossing, looking up and praying routine and next thing you know more are doing it.
    Alternatively they're religious......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast