+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hull City Post Match Thoughts

Hull City Post Match Thoughts

Was out shoveling snow, read the first half on the MM Matchthread and slit my wrists. On my way to casualty and don't want to know how it ended.

Thoughts on tonight's match?

Shocking performance first half.
    Second half got back into it from poor defending by Hull.

The manager is negative from the start then we go for it.

Second half did nothing to change my mind we will go down.
    Players are good enough the style of play and tactics are not.

On t'wireless the first half sounded like a new low for the Millers.
    I expected a total collapse in the second half. I was wrong thank goodness.
    Well done Millers a good point against a team on a run of 5 home wins.

Yep good point.I hope Warney has learned summat from this. He talks about his players being positive but doesn't use positive tactics on the pitch.Lets go for it now Paul. No stupid defensive formations because we can't defend. If we do go down at least we will have made a fight of it.

Terrific second half
    Fully deserved point. We were better side second half.
    Plenty of twist and turns to come yet.
    Fasten your seatbelts
    Well done to the players for that second half performance
    Well done to the Management for changing things round

Did well to get a point in the end, but Millwall have drawn and Bolton have won. Why are we only capable of playing ok for about a maximum of about 45 minutes in every match? The players are supposed to be "super-fit" according to Warney... or maybe they just can't concentrate for more than 45 minutes per game? We desperately need some wins.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Any criticism justified at halftime not in the game no passion nothing,but changed it and we came out determined and got back in the game and the difference was unbelievable so much so that it's disappointing that we have not won,Towell back on his game but tired,we have to play Crooks somewhere,he looked good too,we have to have more belief when we are on top.Hull were as bad second half as we were first.

I would’ve taken a point at kick off, at half time I’d have take half a point.

What pleases me the most is the battling spirit they showed like Rotherham teams of old.

Show that spirit against the sides in a tough run in and we may have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Any criticism justified at halftime not in the game no passion nothing,but changed it and we came out determined and got back in the game and the difference was unbelievable so much so that it's disappointing that we have not won,Towell back on his game but tired,we have to play Crooks somewhere,he looked good too,we have to have more belief when we are on top.Hull were as bad second half as we were first.
    Not given up on them yet hotun

I must have been to a different game.
    Horrendous first half.
    Yes we were better second half but if anyone is expecting anything other than defeats coming up they’re deluded.
    More than happy to be proved wrong.

I’m sorry but we have better players than what performances we are getting.
    Pathetic tactics and formations.

Only one person to blame but at least they are all good men with no bad characters so we can appreciate that I guess?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast