+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT - Crikey! Some Good Rotherham News

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    The 50,000 here are HQ/Management/IT jobs not warehouse jobs and I think the one in NY was to create another 25,000.

Wow, 50000, that’s a population bigger than that of Durham

Recent season of South Park had two episodes about Amazon "Fulfillment Centers."

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Recent season of South Park had two episodes about Amazon "Fulfillment Centers."

Amazon are like Sky, we complain about how they operate but we still buy their products.

Can't complain about their customer service, much better than most British companies, should be made to pay more tax though as they have an unfair advantage over the High Street there.

McDonalds is the one I don't get, it's always packed out, I know it's cheap but the burgers are usually lukewarm and look like they've been sat on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Wow, 50000, that’s a population bigger than that of Durham
    Misspoke slightly, it's actually 45,000 and 9,000 job openings here in Seattle. Imagine that, they could almost offer a job to everyone in NYS on Saturday. Becoming much too powerful for one company when they are looking to dictate what cities can and cannot do. Also starting the squeeze on the consumer as they begin to phase out free shipping etc. now they have put competition out of business.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234