+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dubravka Stats 2018-19

Dubravka Stats 2018-19

Just thought this was an interesting look at his stats, since it has been brought up how he's made a few mistakes recently.

I think without him we'd of been pretty sunk personally, i just don't rate Darlow as good as him and I don't think Woodman would have done as well either.

Martin Dubravka, 2018/19, in numbers = PERSPECTIVE!

CLEAN SHEETS:
    7 (5th highest in Premier League)
    GOALS CONCEDED:
    34 (9th best)
    SAVES:
    77 (6th best)
    PUNCHES:
    10 (8th best)
    HIGH CLAIMS:
    25 (2nd best)
    SWEEPER CLEARANCES:
    12 (6th best)

As I said earlier, he's mint. Best 'keeper we've had for years. Not a player in the squad who's done their job as well as him, as consistently as he has.

I think he should have done much better in that situation vs. Wolves, but generally he is the best player we have and we are lucky to have him still. Juventus’ interest says it all.

I have just sent those stats to a Danish pundit who doesn’t rate Dubravka, Jammy. Let’s see what he thinks!

Best goalkeeper we've had for years .without him we'd be relegated already

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I have just sent those stats to a Danish pundit who doesn’t rate Dubravka, Jammy. Let’s see what he thinks!
    Cool, let us know what he thinks.

there's no question he's the best we have had in a long time and i don't blame him for the goal he conceded against Wolves as much as the on against spurs i think it's unfortunate for him that things like this have happened so soon after each other because the way he has been playing he doesn't deserve such poor luck. The one good thing though is i don't think he's the type of bloke to let something like that bother him too much and he just needs a few games error free.

Thats the problem being a goal keeper. One mistake and ball normally ends up in back of the net. Rate Dubravka highly myself.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)