+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - The Cheltenham Festival

O/T - The Cheltenham Festival

With equine flu seemingly under control, now is the time to look forward to the greatest sporting event on earth (in my humble opinion of course). It's something everyone with even a passing interest in jump racing should experience, and I can help you out there. On Wednesday March 13th Altior, the highest rated chaser in the world defends his crown and and I can offer you the chance to be there at a bargain price. For a mere £45 I can offer return travel, entry to the Best Mate enclosure, I'll even include a couple of beers. If you turn up on the day, it will cost £45 just for your admission ticket. If anyone is interested or would like to know more, leave word on here or contact me via the 'Private Messages' facility.

For anyone looking to build up a few quid for the Festival, both Paddy Power and William Hill are doing an excellent offer to new customers - if you place a £10 bet on the first race at Ascot today (12:30), they give you a free £5 bet on all the other races there. There are 8 more races, so that's £40 in free bets for a £10 stake. Read the T&Cs before signing up, but there is nothing nasty in there.

This isn't an incitement to get people to bet, just that if you do bet offers like these are the way to stay ahead of the bookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    For anyone looking to build up a few quid for the Festival, both Paddy Power and William Hill are doing an excellent offer to new customers - if you place a £10 bet on the first race at Ascot today (12:30), they give you a free £5 bet on all the other races there. There are 8 more races, so that's £40 in free bets for a £10 stake. Read the T&Cs before signing up, but there is nothing nasty in there.

This isn't an incitement to get people to bet, just that if you do bet offers like these are the way to stay ahead of the bookies.
    Fox Norton today ?? I doubt he'll win but in with a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    With equine flu seemingly under control, now is the time to look forward to the greatest sporting event on earth (in my humble opinion of course). It's something everyone with even a passing interest in jump racing should experience, and I can help you out there. On Wednesday March 13th Altior, the highest rated chaser in the world defends his crown and and I can offer you the chance to be there at a bargain price. For a mere £45 I can offer return travel, entry to the Best Mate enclosure, I'll even include a couple of beers. If you turn up on the day, it will cost £45 just for your admission ticket. If anyone is interested or would like to know more, leave word on here or contact me via the 'Private Messages' facility.
    I realise this isn't the best time to bump a thread with Cheltenham in the title, but if anyone fancies a good day out on Wednesday I still have a few tickets and seats available.

Cheltenham Festival Day one .....

Had some great racing fun on here over the years with folk running tipster competitions and I’ve entered many on other teams sites but sadly no one seems to have the time to run them nowadays !
    Just for fun if any fans want to list their tip on here for each race and their nap of the day we could have an added bit of interest between us !

Anyone having a bet tomorrow? Now we are free from Mexican infiltration I will offer my 'just for fun' day one selections:

13:30 Fakir D'oudairies
    14:10 Glen Forsa
    14:50 Beware The Bear (e/w)
    15:30 Apple's Jade
    16:10 Benie Des Dieux
    16:50 Springtown Lake (e/w)
    17:30 Atlanta Ablaze (e/w)

As always, check out the numerous special offers available before placing a bet.

Bugger the just for fun bit, I've put my money where my keyboard is. Mind you, it is fun in moderation.

13:30 Fakir D'oudairies
    14:10 Glen Forsa
    14:50 Mister Whittaker (ew NAP)
    15:30 Apple's Jade
    16:10 Benie Des Dieux
    16:50 Highway One O One (ew)
    17:30 Impulsive Star (e/w)

1-30 Aramon e/w
    2-10. Hardline
    2-50. Mr Whittaker. -- Coo Star Sivola e/w
    3-30. Laurina
    4-10. Bernie Des Dieux
    4-50. A Plus Tard -- Roaring Bull e/w
    5-10. Whisper in the Breeze e/w
    Last edited by i961pie; 12-03-2019 at 06:00 AM.

1.30. Al dancer. Vision D’honneur ew
    2.10. Lalor.
    2.50. General Principle ew
    3.30. Sharjah ew
    4.10. Lady Buttons ew
    4.50. Roaring Bull ew
    5.30. Just your type ew 40/1

1.30 Mister Fisher (e/w)
    2.10 Hardline
    2.50 Coo Star Sivola
    3.30 Buveur D’Air
    4.10 Elimay (e/w)