+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore

Darren Moore

If there was ever another game that showed me Darren Moore is not the right person it was tonight! I have said we have a better squad than Norwich and Leeds but their managers are tactically better than Moore.

Tonight Forest had a game plan - they were organized and they moved the ball around quickly. We had no game plan - we were shocking - we could not pass the ball and were tactically inept! Was Livermore and Murphy on the pitch as they were that bad!

Yes Moore is a nice guy, but do we not learn anything on the training ground - how many times have we conceded shocking goals from shocking back passes? Three - four? What has Moore done to address this?

When Forest could not be broken down - what has Moore done to address this? Not the first time this has happened!

Forest must feel robbed as it was a blatant dive by Gayle and they should have had a penalty when Gibbs nearly took the players shirt off!

Every match - it's the same mistakes - no plan B, and can't see us getting automatic whatsoever!

Please please put Murphy and Livermore on the subs bench against the Vile. Dawson and Tosser were not much better and don't see what Jay Rod brings to the party either. To think we could have got 10 million for Dawson...........

Shocking display, and don't keep blaming the players as basic mistakes should be squashed on the training pitch as well as tactically changing the game plan from A to B. Then again, Martin O'Neil is very clued up but Moore isn't!

Please don't tell me he's still learning FFS!

PS - Another two points wasted ( should have been three ) and how many get out of jail cards does he need!!! The only positive was Harper who yet again, was man of the match in my eyes and he's 18!!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 12-02-2019 at 11:28 PM.

The choice was Tosser or Barcer if the Egyptian couldn't walk like one. He at least got that right.
    Phillips seems to be another Morrison. A whole season seems too much for him.

Do you lot want big Daz Moore out then, is it that bad under him ?.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    The choice was Tosser or Barcer if the Egyptian couldn't walk like one. He at least got that right.
    Phillips seems to be another Morrison. A whole season seems too much for him.
    Phillips is a warm weather player. As soon as a leaf falls from a tree his gloves are on.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Phillips is a warm weather player. As soon as a leaf falls from a tree his gloves are on.
    I agree. Livermore not much better and after 4 games banned he should be running around like a greyhound. But he’s crap and seems on something to me .......

I agree that Livermore has been poor since coming back from suspension but prior to that I thought he was doing OK. Barry makes a big difference to our midfield but the problem is that he can't be expected to perform Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday. I understood why he was left out of the starting lineup last night but because of our poor performance we were forced to bring him on. I'd keep him under wraps now until Saturday. Hope that Hegazi and Phillips are fit as well. That would make a big difference to us.

At the start of the season Moore said that it was “the draws that kill you in this division”.

Well HELLOOOO Darren....take a look at the home record over the last two months,not even averaging a point a game!

I looked at that selection pre match and just knew we were in trouble before a ball was kicked.

He’d be better served using Field at centre back rather than Tosin when we are stretched.

Livermore has no legs,why wasn’t Barry playing.....late night on the taxis?

I’d rather see Leko used than lightweight Murphy.

There was so much wrong with selection and formation I don’t really have the time or will to go through it all.

Its the energy levels that bother me, we don't seem to have any, time and time again we let teams get back into shape before we attack, at times it seems that the players can't be arsed and that they are too good for this league and wait for something to happen, as for this fannying out from the back how many points has it cost us so far, Moore has had a lot of time to work with the players now but the same mistakes keep happening, he himself has to bear some of the flak, some of the decisions he has made have been baffling at times, yes he is a rookie and is learning his trade as a coach but to make the same mistakes over and over shows a lack of nouse.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    At the start of the season Moore said that it was “the draws that kill you in this division”.

Well HELLOOOO Darren....take a look at the home record over the last two months,not even averaging a point a game!

I looked at that selection pre match and just knew we were in trouble before a ball was kicked.

He’d be better served using Field at centre back rather than Tosin when we are stretched.

Livermore has no legs,why wasn’t Barry playing.....late night on the taxis?

I’d rather see Leko used than lightweight Murphy.

There was so much wrong with selection and formation I don’t really have the time or will to go through it all.

But Mick - he's still learning

In a much inferior division to the Premier League - if Bolton away, and last night was entertainment, then HRK is Ronaldo! Don't get me started either on other games like Wigan and Hull away, Derby, Villa and Boro - the list goes on.

Big Dave is a lovely lovely guy but tactically clueless. O'Neil is not stupid and came with a game plan last night, and he outwitted Big Dave ( not difficult really ) and they should have won. Honestly, can not see a result at Vile going our way.

We are not good enough, always playing catch up & we never do close the gap we blow hot & cold we won't go up in my opinion, drop to many points , then come the end of the season we will have an exodus of players leaving i hope to god im wrong but i really can't see it any different, could be down here for seasons to come , lets see what the results bring 2 nite ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)