+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder of 1pm kick off for Owls clash

Reminder of 1pm kick off for Owls clash

Less than 200 tickets remain for sale

How many Wendies in the home end? Take your boxing gloves Pocket

I know of one, my Wednesday fan son in law will be in our end with his Millers fan father. How the hell did that happen!

Fell out with a Wednesday fan workmate because I wouldn’t get him a ticket for our end. He didn’t have enough points to get one for the away end.

Suspect a few owls will be dotted around just like thy where Leeds the other week .Let hope they have fack all to cheer about and with stuff them. I expect Radio Sheffield will be doing there un bias lead up to this by noshing off Steve Bruce at every given opportunity. If we play like we did second half last night and attack with purpose it should be good for all 3 points.

Hope they ban those helping piggies obtain tickets....dont need these fans

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Less than 200 tickets remain for sale

How many Wendies in the home end? Take your boxing gloves Pocket
    Tell you what at pal if we play like we did first half last night I’ll knock everybody out 😆😆.
    Let’s just get the right players on the pitch playing with the right effort and tempo.

Let’s just go at them and see what happens?
    We can’t defend so play on the front foot and attack.

Rodak Jones Ajayi Robertson Mattock. Williams Towell Crooks Vaux Taylor. Smith

You do realise hotun that formation will be frowned upon as negative!

We need to get at the piggys from start to finish be in their faces and get the crowd behind us. We have to get back to the old mentality of if they score one we will score 2, if they score 2 we will score 3 and not sit back. This needs to happen in all games now till the end of the season.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-02-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    We need to get at the piggys from start to finish be in their faces and get the crowd behind us. We have to get back to the old mentality of if they score one we will score 2, if they score 2 we will score 3 and not sit back. This needs to happen in all games now till the end of the season.

This is why I’m losing faith in management, needs to set up to win games and have confidence in players to do their job , they will be up for this game so don’t hold back .

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Rodak Jones Ajayi Robertson Mattock. Williams Towell Crooks Vaux Taylor. Smith
    Take Towell out and get Ihiekwe in

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast