+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reminder of 1pm kick off for Owls clash

Got to say I really fancy us this Saturday. Been a while but 2.1 the millers

In order to try and create a safe event for all fans attending there will be specially trained detection dogs on duty in and around the stadium trained to detect both pyrotechnics and illegal drugs.

Exit via Don St

Less than 50 tickets left earlier.

My darling wife did remind me that the match was a 1 o'clock kick off. I wondered how she knew and thanked her from the heart of my bottom.

She replied in no uncertain terms that she was pissed off with an app that I had downloaded which gives the kick off times for every match including the reserves. The thing is that I downloaded it expecting it to show up on my phone but as mine doesn't sinc with the computer and hers does.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    In order to try and create a safe event for all fans attending there will be specially trained detection dogs on duty in and around the stadium trained to detect both pyrotechnics and illegal drugs.

Exit via Don St

Less than 50 tickets left earlier.
    Great. Twice this season I've been singled out by sniffer dogs at away games! They found nothing because I had nothing that they were looking for. You can put money on it happening again on Saturday. Anyway, no pyro no party.

Only 50 tickets left great so wendies in with us again ffs.
    I’m taking a pen and paper and writing the seat numbers down and reporting it to the club 😆😆.
    After I’ve give them a bit of abuse of course 😁

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    That’s great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Technically an ex brewer from Sunderland.
    Vaux at one time owned Wards brewery in Sheffield but were later acquired by the Whitbread group, it was all downhill from there and both brands disappeared into the swamp of chemical beer and rebranding.

Maybe our "Vaux" will disappear in a similar manner when he's rebranded to another club.
    I sometimes think Vaulks must have been on the Vaux when his passes go sailing into touch.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I sometimes think Vaulks must have been on the Vaux when his passes go sailing into touch.
    Now, now don’t be bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Great. Twice this season I've been singled out by sniffer dogs at away games! They found nothing because I had nothing that they were looking for. You can put money on it happening again on Saturday. Anyway, no pyro no party.
    Think they might only be at away end, we’ve had them before apparently but I never saw them

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Now, now don’t be bitter
    That's a good Maxim...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast