+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Dave departs...

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    *Paging MiG*
    Thanks for the call.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I believe it's a price match up to a certain point. So if Notts put in £500,000 so will the EFL
    Do you honestly believe the club puts 500k a year in?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Oh yes the last incumbent thought the academy was a shambles, hence leaving. They will also get funded for one year if relegated but that won't come into the equation........ COZ WE ARE STAYING UP STAYING UP STAYING UP.....so why did he take the job in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Note the word "if"...

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Surprised no one has mentioned this in the past 24 hours...

We obviously don't know the ins and outs of it, but we seem to go through academy staff quite quite quickly. Nearly as fast as the first team managers!

Notts County have parted company with their academy manager, Dave Regis.

Regis took on the role last year, bringing with him skills and experience which the club felt complemented those of former technical director Paul Hart.

But Hart’s departure for Stoke City in January has led the club to reassess its vision for the academy’s future and, as a result, the decision has been taken to seek an academy manager who possesses a skillset and approach that is representative of the academy’s current position.

Notts would like to wish Dave the best of luck for the future.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...eparts-130219/
    Another load of total bullshiite Crap.....skill set and approach that representative of the academies current position? Who writes this utter tripe...?

I presume you've sent in your CV MiG? Surely you would be a leading candidate for this job with all of your knowledge and experience? We could have the next La Masia with you at the helm of the academy!

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I presume you've sent in your CV MiG? Surely you would be a leading candidate for this job with all of your knowledge and experience? We could have the next La Masia with you at the helm of the academy!
    In your Dreams Del. 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    In your Dreams Del. ����
    Unfortunately you won't get La Masia with a brain dead owner. It is the scholars I feel sorry for, their careers are at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Looks like they were having Regis as an administrator and Hart as the technical guy but rather than replace Hart, they've got rid of Regis as well and replace with one person. Seems to be a cost cutting measure in my opinion?
    Regis was the Academy Manager. Hart Technical Director of Football for the club. Two totally different roles.

I wonder if the takeover has anything to do with it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast