+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United fans.

Leeds United fans.

While admitting that we were fortunate to get that late penalty the reaction of Leeds' fans on social media is way 'over the top'. Yes, the contact was minimal and Gayle did make the most of it. I don't like to see players diving but I've seen far worse on a football field and much of it coming from Leeds' players and supporters over the years. At least by diving you're not going to break someone's leg or cause injury to opposition supporters. I can remember back to Revie's thugs and what damage the Leeds' fans did to our ground when they forced down our fences. Leeds need to look at their own performances and not be bothered about ours. We absolutely murdered them earlier in the season and those three points will make a bigger difference to them come the end of the season than our fortunate one point gained last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    While admitting that we were fortunate to get that late penalty the reaction of Leeds' fans on social media is way 'over the top'. Yes, the contact was minimal and Gayle did make the most of it. I don't like to see players diving but I've seen far worse on a football field and much of it coming from Leeds' players and supporters over the years. At least by diving you're not going to break someone's leg or cause injury to opposition supporters. I can remember back to Revie's thugs and what damage the Leeds' fans did to our ground when they forced down our fences. Leeds need to look at their own performances and not be bothered about ours. We absolutely murdered them earlier in the season and those three points will make a bigger difference to them come the end of the season than our fortunate one point gained last night.
    Horrible club - horrible supporters!

I’m from near Leeds,my late dad and my w a n k e r of a brother supported them.

I was taken to many matches at Elland Rd as a kid during their great days in the 70’s.

A very hostile ground to visit but their fans are one eyed w a n k e r s one and all!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Horrible club - horrible supporters!
    Its my neck of the woods Al (as Im from near Wakey, in West Yorkshire), and I know a lot of Leeds fans and chat regularly with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its my neck of the woods Al (as Im from near Wakey, in West Yorkshire), and I know a lot of Leeds fans and chat regularly with them.
    I can imagine Acido. Mick summed them up well - ****ers! Bit like the Vile - they still think they are a big club but living in the past! All the crap from these idiots about Gayle diving then Roofe puts the ball in the net with his hand.
    Last edited by baggieal; 13-02-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I can imagine Acido. Mick summed them up well - ****ers! Bit like the Vile - they still think they are a big club but living in the past! All the crap from these idiots about Gayle diving then Roofe puts the ball in the net with his hand.
    Err yes our uncle Mick has quite a way of describing things on here doesnt he, he always makes me giggle when he 'goes off on one' lol.
    It was this time last year that they took our boss Paul Heckyar*se, and they ended up sacking him at the start of June. He was totally out of his depth and didnt have a clue there, about the size of the club and the fans expectation levels for a club of that size etc.
    And we/Barnsley thought it was hilarious when they gave him the big boot!.

Always been a bit dodgy club Leeds, used to to be called Leeds City the only club to be expelled from the Football league mid season in 1919. Then there was alleged trying to fix the Wolves to win the league.

Hey lads, Im sure we've all seen the film 'The Damned United', about Brian Cloughie and his time at Leeds haven't we. And his relationship with the players, and the board, and his eventual sacking etc.
    Were the Leeds players themselves to blame at the time, or was Brian really his own worst enemy ?.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Always been a bit dodgy club Leeds, used to to be called Leeds City the only club to be expelled from the Football league mid season in 1919. Then there was alleged trying to fix the Wolves to win the league.
    Always been known as dirty Leeds , soul ,

+ dont forget Derby gate a few weeks
    ago spying wan*ers ,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)