+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T lowlifes

O/T lowlifes

Around quarter to one this afternoon, I was in the Asda Store in Worsbrough , just as iwas being served , there was a lot of screaming and shouting coming from the store entrance , 2 people wearing balaclavas , and carrying Iron bars attacked the Securicor Delivery Man , they managed to get away with one of the boxes he was carrying, ( if full 25k max) staff and shoppers were very upset , me too, not a nice experience for anyone , The good news ? Is the Securicor Man was not injured , but shocked , the thieves got away in a car parked nearby apparently , although I didn't see the attack , i feel quite sick and angry towards these scumbags

Unfortunately it's the sign of the times Roma and if anything it'll get worse

They won't get far the dye in the box will activate as soon as they try to open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    They won't get far the dye in the box will activate as soon as they try to open it.
    That depends Ponte , if the cash was going into the store ? It would have the clearwater dye , if the cash was leaving the store ? To my knowledge of working in that sector, Asda or any other company wern't allowed access to the dye , thieves know this too, what should happen is the box blows up and kill the thieving bastuds , what gives them the right to do such things , as Dools says it's the way of the world unfortunately , harder punishment required , far too soft on crime thesedays

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Around quarter to one this afternoon, I was in the Asda Store in Worsbrough , just as iwas being served , there was a lot of screaming and shouting coming from the store entrance , 2 people wearing balaclavas , and carrying Iron bars attacked the Securicor Delivery Man , they managed to get away with one of the boxes he was carrying, ( if full 25k max) staff and shoppers were very upset , me too, not a nice experience for anyone , The good news ? Is the Securicor Man was not injured , but shocked , the thieves got away in a car parked nearby apparently , although I didn't see the attack , i feel quite sick and angry towards these scumbags
    Shocking thing to have witnessed , the gang aren't necessarily from this area as most of these type of robberies are chosen targets by so called professional robbers and it's possibly not the first time they've committed this kind of offence .

No less shocking though , glad nobody was hurt .

Hopefully they will be brought to justice and sent down , whether the sentences reflect the crime is open to debate these days of course .

Exactly same thing at Tesco in Wilthorpe 2 weeks ago , organised gangs like you say , we had a few bad experiences at bank branches I worked at , 2 actually came in through the roof , holding Staff, Customers, and Group4 man at gunpoint , not nice and shi t scary , again thankfully nobody hurt , it's what comes later that's the problem , Anxiety and Stress , effects some more than others , these scumbags don't care about anybodys well being but their own
    Last edited by Romared; 13-02-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Shocking thing to have witnessed , the gang aren't necessarily from this area as most of these type of robberies are chosen targets by so called professional robbers and it's possibly not the first time they've committed this kind of offence .

No less shocking though , glad nobody was hurt .

Hopefully they will be brought to justice and sent down , whether the sentences reflect the crime is open to debate these days of course .
    We'll have to ask Kerr about the punishment. he'll know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    We'll have to ask Kerr about the punishment. he'll know the answer.
    Too many imponderables - how much they got away with, the effect on the person they attacked and their records - to be able to say.

Here you go, you can have fun working the likely sentence out for yourselves:

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/crown-court/item/robbery-professionally-planned-commercial/
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 13-02-2019 at 05:19 PM.

I Wouldn't have thought the money , although nobody wants to lose any , was the problem , it's the effect it may have on some , The Securicor guard i mentioned earlier ( through the roof robbery ) was off work for months , just sick pay for him and his young family to live on , the Man has not been well since then , he's now out of work because of this , stronger sentances are needed , What do you think ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast