+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T lowlifes

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    They won't get far the dye in the box will activate as soon as they try to open it.
    I once asked somebody who had previous for this kind of thing how they got around the dye going off and he replied that they put the box in a deep freezer overnight then opened it in the morning,the biggest problem wasn't getting into the box but hoping that the rozzers didn't pay a visit while it was in the freezer

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I once asked somebody who had previous for this kind of thing how they got around the dye going off and he replied that they put the box in a deep freezer overnight then opened it in the morning,the biggest problem wasn't getting into the box but hoping that the rozzers didn't pay a visit while it was in the freezer
    I like the word 'Rozzers' Chalky, and I want to use it a bit more often in conversation on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I like the word 'Rozzers' Chalky, and I want to use it a bit more often in conversation on here.
    Isn't it in common use in Barnsley then Acido?

Isn't it in common use in Barnsley then Acido?
    Ive no idea kid seeing as Im NOT from Barnsley lol. But we call the police allsorts of names these days, and some arent even allowed to be said/posted on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ive no idea kid seeing as Im NOT from Barnsley lol. But we call the police allsorts of names these days, and some arent even allowed to be said/posted on here.
    Ah yeah,was it Normington that you said that you wss from? I'm presuming that it must be near Barnsley

Ah yeah,was it Normington that you said that you wss from? I'm presuming that it must be near Barnsley
    I knew a Mrs Normington at school in the 80s, and she was a right hammer!! lol... but my home town is Normanton. And as the crow flies, Barnsley is actually the closest league club/ground to where I live.
    But thats not why or how I started supporting them of course, way back in season 80-81.
    What were the County Pies doing back in the early 80s Chalky, weren't they in the top division at the time ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    As opposed to some other people who do plan to get caught. Does anyone plan to get caught?
    A few years ago our house was broken into & a few items stolen when we were out
    The perps were caught eventually & we were advised that they had admitted to 5 or 6 other such crimes that they chose to have taken into consideration
    They were given community service orders
    The final comment from the Police after sentencing had been carried out was "your properety was not recovered"
    Take it from me it was not the loss of our items but rather the many many sleepless nights wondering who had been in our house & bedroom.You could even see the muddy footprints all over where the two of them had been
    I don't think the solicitors,courts,magistrates actually understand or even care about these effects of such crimes
    Not nice at all Exile , burgled 3 times at my previous address , family scared to return home etc , nobody Police/ Courts , seem to take on board the Victims perspective at all , yet they the instigators manage to get a defence lawyer , when actually these scumbags are undefensible , UNBELIEVABLE

It is an absolute disgrace Roma, I agree and I wasnt trying to make a joke out of this thread btw, with my earlier comments to Chalky!.
    How annoying is it when a young and upcoming scummy lawyer takes their case and pleads all sorts of things, even though they know they did it and are as guilty as hell!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I don't doubt your ability in your Profession , but do you think that criminals , like today for instance , are not afraid of being caught ? A quick short term sentence ? It appears that it's no deterrent anymore , whilst ever they are allowed to get away with these crimes they will , if the crime was committed against yourself , would you think differently ?
    Somebody doing a cash in transit robbery certainly plans not to get caught, because they know the starting price is around 8 years. Most villains would fear that even if they are used to doing time (as these lads almost certainly will be).

If the lads who did this job are careful, not greedy and not unlucky, the odds are against them being caught. In my experience, however, the likelihood of them not being greedy is low and they will keep on throwing the dice until they are unlucky.

I don't like crime being committed against anyone; sometimes I prosecute and sometimes I defend. It's just a job. I don't have to like what my clients do, but everyone is entitled to a fair hearing with the case against them either being proved or not as the evidence dictates.

Am not on abart Kerr Acido !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast