+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where is Everybody..?

Looking at the gales and rain last weekend in England, I got out just in time Alto!

Nice and warm in Nerja but chilly at night. Nice place too.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I did not take my ball home, in fact, I left it for you all to play with:-

".........for me you can kill a thread with your comments, but if that's your way then carry on......"

My response was:- "Fair enough, I shall make no further comments because I don't wish to be guilty of killing anything at my stage of life.
    Enjoy your discussions."

As I said, I left the ball for everyone to play with. Murder is not my game because I am a happy chappy and don't go in for drama queenerie so I left pianissimo.

Continuous but Nowhere ?

Devils staircase

stay safe Sub - and get well soon - Alto.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Looking at the gales and rain last weekend in England, I got out just in time Alto!

Nice and warm in Nerja but chilly at night. Nice place too.
    Its good starting out on a holiday, but coming back is always a downer for me.

Thanks for the good wishes Alf/Norder.

".........for me you can kill a thread with your comments, but if that's your way then carry on......"

My response was:- "Fair enough, I shall make no further comments because I don't wish to be guilty of killing anything at my stage of life.
    Enjoy your discussions."

As I said, I left the ball for everyone to play with. Murder is not my game because I am a happy chappy and don't go in for drama queenerie so I left pianissimo.
    I shall still be reading though which is how I saw this. Keep up the good work chaps.
    Just to get things correct, we had our ball before you decided to start posting on here again after the mass exodus, You took "your" ball home with your statement after my response to your constant repetitive negative comments on a lot of the thread's Sub.

Had a look on the other channel after you "left it for you all to play with" on here, read many of your posts on various subject's and not one ending with negative comments like you used to leave on here.

I don't skirt around things in daily life, or on here to keep the peace and harmony with anyone Sub, I say it as it is, doesn't mean I'm right or wrong in anything, its just my view, and like I said to you "If that's your way then carry on" but you decided to leave which was your choice, which I found strange as I thought you was made of better stuff after some of the muck some posters throw at each other on here in banter or dislike, like me you don't go in for Drama Queen antics, sounds like you are more the Martyr type.

Enjoy your discussions."

I shall still be reading though which is how I saw this. Keep up the good work chaps.
    This is so much not like you Sub, you know better than any of us that a game of football is not that important, and even more trivial is this forum. We're bound to disagree and fall out with each other from time to time, does it matter, come on, we both know it matters not at all. I for one, and I'm certain I'm not alone, value your contribution and I ask you to reconsider your decision not to post. FFS someone has to keep our feet on the ground when we get too excited or depressed, and that person is you, I would much appreciate it if you would get your arse back on here forthwith.

Moved my 93 year old Mum down from Lancashire to Cardiff.I don't want all that hassle again but now she is settling into her apartment and no more up and down the M6.Enrolling her for Welsh lessons in the summer.I should have more time now to continue reading what you all post on here but then again maybe I would be better off on the M6.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    In Antigua with work....
    Must be tough...

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Moved my 93 year old Mum down from Lancashire to Cardiff.I don't want all that hassle again but now she is settling into her apartment and no more up and down the M6.Enrolling her for Welsh lessons in the summer.I should have more time now to continue reading what you all post on here but then again maybe I would be better off on the M6.
    Absolutely! The joy of Junction 18!

Supersub, I for one hope that you will be posting again on here soon.

There is always going to be differences of opinion on this type of board and you do not strike me as being a person to take the huff over something so trivial.

We can all be outspoken at times - and that's a good thing. At least on here there is no bullying and bile floating about like on the other board - just good honest opinions. Deep down we all enjoy each others company even though we may totally disagree with much of the stuff which is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Must be tough...
    Yep!

Name:  Pool.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  49.6 KB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)