+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Qos

Very glad Reynolds is starting if that is the case! Connolly, Reynolds and Butcher are key for this team so missing only one of them may not hurt as much. Time for Gomis to step up and put on a display on the plastic which could be right up his street...hopefully! Just feel we need a bit more muscle in the middle of the park as Butcher has proved since he joined. Hope RN doesn't mess around with a promising formula too much.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I was on about Fyvie there.
    Apologies 👍

Difficult game, they have only lost one of their last 13 games at home since we won there earlier in the season

And 4 cleansheets in their last 5 at home

they wont keep a clean sheet this time. but will score,. 3-2 us

Gomis was great on the Montrose plastic (I know its only Montrose but...)

Not sure why Bouhenna has been written off. I rate him as a quality player who has strolled most the games he played in. Would have him at CM for the QOS game. Fyvie giving me the fear a bit just now. He needs some time to get back to his best before being brought back in

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    sources lol not rated by RN - coach that told me that reyonalds will play on plastic for us
    I thought Bouhenna was meant to be one of our better players?
    But not in Robbie's eyes?
    Do you think Robbie can disown a player pronto, I get the feeling he's a hard nut.
    Not complaining mind, as long as the camp is semi-happy.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Why is that?
    Is he another one that cant play on plastic pitches cause of the threat of injury?
    yup, sure is

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    sources lol not rated by RN - coach that told me that reyonalds will play on plastic for us
    i rate him, i really do like him. Obviously RN has other ideas then eh. as for Reynolds, no way i'd start him, this is potential egg on puss stuff

Bouhenna is decent on the ball but needs some guidance on the defensive part of his game. If Reynolds can't play then I'd play Bouhenna alongside Connolly and let him talk him through the game. I also reckon Bouhenna would make a good defensive midfielder.

Hope Neilson hasn't given up on him, there's a player in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Bouhenna is decent on the ball but needs some guidance on the defensive part of his game. If Reynolds can't play then I'd play Bouhenna alongside Connolly and let him talk him through the game. I also reckon Bouhenna would make a good defensive midfielder.

Hope Neilson hasn't given up on him, there's a player in there.
    No idea who he'll go with to replace Butcher but it's a very important call because we need to take all 3 points. Draws not much use to us at this point if we want to finish top.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)