+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Qos

Qos

As I think Connolly has been quoted as saying we have 13 cup finals now with the remaining games in the league

This is what it is all about - we have to get out of this league this year.

St Mirren showed with the new recruits that we are good enough now for the premier league. Add to that robbie’s nouse and further buys in the summer and we would be well set - BUT we need to get there first.

To go up we ideally need to win the title. The play offs are gamed against the championship sides and add to that any potential fixture congestion from the cups.

Rossco and Ayr are nothing special but to overhaul them we need to win almost every remaining match. Something we are capable of but it is a big ask.

We have had some good results against QOS so far and hopefully we’ll have a good away crowd again that won’t be disappointed

No Reynolds on the plastic pitch and no butcher with suspension.

I’m guessing Bouhenna and Fyvie / Gomis to come in.

Think it’s worth keeping the positive momentum with Safranko and Clark both playing and Sow available to get involved at some stage.

Come on United. Match by match let’s finally win this league!!
    Last edited by LSArab; 13-02-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Robbie is suggesting Reynolds may well play but it looks a little like a smoke screen to me.

Good opening post LSA to start the build-up for Saturday.
    72 points we need. 33 from 13 games.
    Gonna be tight.

Again, it's simple.

Keep Dobbie quiet and we'll come back with the points.

0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Again, it's simple.

Keep Dobbie quiet and we'll come back with the points.

0-2
    Unfortunately that's easier said than done this season. You are right though.

Heading down Saturday. First time since McCall was almost sacked.
    Team is mostly straightforward. Think Reynolds will play, but if not, probably Frans, since he’s made the bench last two games. Which leaves only Butcher to replace. Really not convinced by Fyvie or Gomis at the moment I’m afraid. Both have looked slow and vulnerable. Said before that Bouhenna looks good there. Big physical presence and good passer.
    after the Wee Derby we seem to have brilliant options off the bench too, with Sow, McMullan and Nesbitt huge threats to anyone in the league. The team playing well might just be the making of McMullan in particular. Remember how impressive he looked at Dens in his first game. Let’s get that back please Paul.
    As Whitfield said, keep the ball away from Dobbie and it’ll be ok.
    3-0 United. Let’s put the ****ters up County and Ayr.
    Shed Rule

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    St Mirren showed with the new recruits that we are good enough now for the premier league. Add to that robbie’s nouse and further buys in the summer and we would be well set - BUT we need to get there first.

Come on United. Match by match let’s finally win this league!!
    Dont know how anyone can gauge our readiness for the top flight on a game against a very poor St Mirren! Mid table Championship side at best. But yes, one game at a time and C'mon!

I would have Frans in at the back and Bouhenna for Butcher. Connelly is the kick up the erse Frans needs and Bouhenna can just stroll about feeding Pawlett, Harkes and Smith to do the damage.

If i had enough funds, i might have taken the run doon for this.

.................................................. 1-Siegrist

49-Seaman…………………..55-Connolly………………4-Frans…………………17-Robson

50-Pawlett……....………19-Bouhenna……….……..47-Harkes ………………25-Smith

……………………………………14-Safranko ……..………..10-Clark

Agreed if no Reynolds.
    Robson or Booth, that is the question?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Robbie is suggesting Reynolds may well play but it looks a little like a smoke screen to me.
    he has trained on plastic pitches for weeks. No smoke screen. Will he play? dunno. Was told 3 weeks ago aberdeen have agreed its his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by NostradamusArab View Post
    .................................................. 1-Siegrist

49-Seaman…………………..55-Connolly………………4-Frans…………………17-Robson

50-Pawlett……....………19-Bouhenna……….……..47-Harkes ………………25-Smith

……………………………………14-Safranko ……..………..10-Clark

Agreed if no Reynolds.
    Robson or Booth, that is the question?
    Reynolds is playing - bouhenna isnt playing for us again either. Gomis in there or fyvie. Robson deserves another shot. Booth isnt ready
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 13-02-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)