+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 massive flukes and everyone goes hysterical

2 massive flukes and everyone goes hysterical

Please....let's have some perspective.

Not since Don Page's hat-trick against Barnet ( surely the worst hat trick of all time!) has such abysmal quality produced such an impact.

I heard about how a magnificent Millers team had produced a heroic comeback, with Jon Taylor being unplayable.

I have just watched the goals.

Warne ought to fine Taylor for the first goal, for such a pathetic cross.....so pathetic the keeper dropped it in disbelief .....and double the fine for the atrocious sliced shot for the 2nd.

This is the worst result possible. It will harden the delusion of some supporters until the inevitable happens.

Not everyone IBS

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not everyone IBS
    it dosnt matter how the goals came about .a goal is a goal .... what did matter is how the millers . totally controlled the match in the second half . with Hull having no answer to it . thats what all the hype is about .. and if it wasnt for there keeper with saves from towell. vaulks and robertson twice we would have had 5 or 6 goals .... every team gets a lucky goal or two in a season . and last night it was our turn . and long my it continue ...

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    it dosnt matter how the goals came about .a goal is a goal .... what did matter is how the millers . totally controlled the match in the second half . with Hull having no answer to it . thats what all the hype is about .. and if it wasnt for there keeper with saves from towell. vaulks and robertson twice we would have had 5 or 6 goals .... every team gets a lucky goal or two in a season . and last night it was our turn . and long my it continue ...
    Very true, but the point is it all came about after plan A failed again and Warne was forced into throwing the kitchen sink at it.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    ^^^^ this^^^^

IBS and GTTM are the Morecambe and Wise of Bad News. Its the way they tell 'em!

Deflections are actually Taylor's best chance of scoring.

Did get a great goal a few weeks back though or am I imagining it?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    IBS and GTTM are the Morecambe and Wise of Bad News. Its the way they tell 'em!
    Not Statler and Waldorf?

Nature hates a vacuum, as Kempo and it's multiple personalities no longer post, IBS has filled the space marked attention seeking, annoying tw*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Nature hates a vacuum, as Kempo and it's multiple personalities no longer post, IBS has filled the space marked attention seeking, annoying tw*t.
    Ye, I understand that his acquaintances call him Nasal Spray.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast