+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackpool in receivership

Blackpool in receivership

Wow .

Oyston has to find £25M which he owes to the guy who took him to court. ( Valeri Boloton spelling ?? )

Having read the details it looks like both sides in this are pretty unsavoury (the Oystons and Belokon) and BFC and the fans are unfortunately the big losers. I know it's said time and time again on here but let's be thankful for TS, even if we are frustrated as fans at times!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Having read the details it looks like both sides in this are pretty unsavoury (the Oystons and Belokon) and BFC and the fans are unfortunately the big losers. I know it's said time and time again on here but let's be thankful for TS, even if we are frustrated as fans at times!
    Aww as if the orange Lashers fans havent had enough boloni to put up with, but hopefully for their sakes it will all be over, eventually and they will have their club back!.

They are back in our good books at the moment are Blacky Fc, because they denied Sunderland the points last night lol. And it doesnt seem that long ago that they were mixing it with the big teams in the Premship.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-02-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww as if the orange Lashers fans havent had enough boloni to put up with, but hopefully for their sakes it will all be over, eventually and they will have their club back!.

They are back in our good books at the moment are Blacky Fc, because they denied Sunderland the points last night lol. And it doesnt seem that long ago that they were mixing it with the big teams in the Premship.
    Be careful what you say with the ownership you have and Billy Beanecounter. I understand he already has designs on turning Oakwell into luxury waterfront apartments, he's just looking for the water at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Be careful what you say with the ownership you have and Billy Beanecounter. I understand he already has designs on turning Oakwell into luxury waterfront apartments, he's just looking for the water at the moment
    Ohh yes we could advertise Oakwell as having a sea view Cam, if they were only prepared to buy some sea and plant it next to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Oyston has to find £25M which he owes to the guy who took him to court. ( Valeri Boloton spelling ?? )
    A shame it's not Valeriy Borzov - he'd give him a run for his money

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    A shame it's not Valeriy Borzov - he'd give him a run for his money
    He might have done back in 1972, Mike! (I see he's 70 this year. Hard to believe.)

EFL are still undecided if they are to dock them 12 points.

In the meantime Bolton and Birmingham seem to be getting away with rule breaking

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    EFL are still undecided if they are to dock them 12 points.

In the meantime Bolton and Birmingham seem to be getting away with rule breaking
    ...again