+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flitcroft pleads for protection

Flitcroft pleads for protection

For Grant, says he was fouled 14 times in their game with Newport, a bit rich for a team that likes to use rough house tactic on their opponents.

The referee for Saturdays game is Lee Mason who gave West Brom a late penalty against florest last night.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-jorge-2539575

I hope we kick them off the park. They are due a good kicking from us and we as fans need to up the ante too and give them as much stick as we can. They are a right bunch of assholes that need teaching a lesson of their own medicine. COYP get into em and you know what!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    For Grant, says he was fouled 14 times in their game with Newport, a bit rich for a team that likes to use rough house tactic on their opponents.

The referee for Saturdays game is Lee Mason who gave West Brom a late penalty against florest last night.
    So the answer is to nobble him in his own half.

I'm pretty sure Enzio will be their target on Saturday!! Lets count how many times he's fouled shall we.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    I hope we kick them off the park. They are due a good kicking from us and we as fans need to up the ante too and give them as much stick as we can. They are a right bunch of assholes that need teaching a lesson of their own medicine. COYP get into em and you know what!!

This ^^^^^

😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Linby Stag View Post
    ��������

get back to your sister, she is missing you...

Well as we all know, Grant is more than capable of lashing out and I often wondered how he escaped being sent off. I think Doyle will wind him up nicely, might even be able to get him sent off which will be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-jorge-2539575
    Good luck with that blind cabbage.

I'd welcome back Grant at the ground under different circumstances and probably applaud him. He was great for us for the first half of last season and deserves a good career.

But we're fighting for our lives and this is just gamesmanship talk from wiley old Flitcroft. So yeah, let's get ready for battle basically.

We haven't won against the Stags in about 5 seasons and it's more important now than ever. They're a very good L2 side and I fully expect them to get automatic bthis season. But we've got about 1000% more chance than we had 2 weeks ago too. There's fight in the old bird yet...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast