+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flitcroft pleads for protection

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    I hope we kick them off the park. They are due a good kicking from us and we as fans need to up the ante too and give them as much stick as we can. They are a right bunch of assholes that need teaching a lesson of their own medicine. COYP get into em and you know what!!
    Then don't moan if in kicking them off the park, Notts finish up with just 9 men on the park. Stick your thuggery where the sun don't shine.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Then don't moan if in kicking them off the park, Notts finish up with just 9 men on the park. Stick your thuggery where the sun don't shine.

Another typical Guardian reading snowflake.

What's with the Guardian hating, Joe?

For me it's a decent paper, with actual journalism - rather than just a mongy hate rag. So many news scandals like Leverson and *****s in football would never have been exposed were it not for their writers.

I've written for them too and I'm definitely not a snowflake.

The ***** bit above refers to the likes of Barry Bennell. Whatever your politics, you can't really deny he'd still be free we're it not for Nottinghams own Danny Taylor (hardly a snowflake either) uncovering it all for The Guardian.

By all means slate Sid, but there's no need to just perpetuate obvious and tired stereotypes.

Anyway, back to how we're going to beat the Stags anyone..?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    By all means slate Sid, but there's no need to just perpetuate obvious and tired stereotypes.
    You do realise it's Soccerman you're talking to? The vast majority of his posts just perpetuate obvious and tired stereotypes.

He will undoubtedly see you as an unwashed terrorist-loving Momentum supporter. It's what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Well as we all know, Grant is more than capable of lashing out and I often wondered how he escaped being sent off. I think Doyle will wind him up nicely, might even be able to get him sent off which will be nice
    Doyle is well capable of handling Grant who can be petulant and is a show pony, why not not target him?

It's a local derby. He's a tricky but lightweight attacking midfielder. If he thinks he isn't going to be in for a rough ride then he's in the wrong game. Flitcroft is just trying to get in the ref's ear before a ball is kicked.

I'm looking forward to a blood-and-thunder tie. 100% from both teams and both sets of fans. Should be great!

COYP

Mr Flitcroft's comments are music to my ears. A couple of weeks ago Mansfield only had to turn up to laud it over us, but now they know they will have to fight for all their worth to come away with anything. I don't mind Jorge getting protection when it is right and proper as long as the ref is fair minded and protects Enzio from any unfair punishment dished out to him. Not too much to ask. Let us hope for a battle royal on Saturday, without too much cheating and dirtiness, and may the best team win.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    It's a local derby. He's a tricky but lightweight attacking midfielder. If he thinks he isn't going to be in for a rough ride then he's in the wrong game. Flitcroft is just trying to get in the ref's ear before a ball is kicked.

I'm looking forward to a blood-and-thunder tie. 100% from both teams and both sets of fans. Should be great!

COYP
    A rough ride is one thing, but as long as it stays within the law.
    Folks have to remember, there will be 4 NFFC players on that pitch and they will be friends in kind.
    Before the usual remarks kick in, about they have to be professional to their current clubs etc. They are young and human beings.
    Lets not go down the road of causing resentment or abuse.

Hope it's a good game.

Tbh Gomis is unlikely to start for Notts. He's probably just get a cameo at the end for 15mins (particularly if we need a goal).

So it's more like there'll be 3 young Forest 'human beings' on the pitch all playing for Stags against us. Don't think that should cause them too much emotional conflict, Tricky.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast