+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two games of interest tonight and the dreaded bottom three.

Two games of interest tonight and the dreaded bottom three.

Ipswich v Derby.

Reading v Blackburn.

Can we count Wigan into this as they are only 5 points above us? They are playing Stoke at home.

Is tonight the night we drop into the bottom three?

All to play for so let's see what happens.

I think we have to count Wigan in.

Frighteningly enough, if the 43/44 points for safety model that I outlined in an earlier post comes true, teams from Brentford up only need two wins to potentially be safe and our friends from S6 might even be safe if they beat us Saturday

Will we finish bottom ?

Derby 1 up already at Ipswich...

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think we have to count Wigan in.

Frighteningly enough, if the 43/44 points for safety model that I outlined in an earlier post comes true, teams from Brentford up only need two wins to potentially be safe and our friends from S6 might even be safe if they beat us Saturday
    CAM, come now dear friend. Who says it's nailed on they will indeed beat us? Chin up old bean chin up and all that, stiff upper lip time.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Will we finish bottom ?
    I think Ipswich will take that honour and after they jettisoned PH so quickly I for one will be glad to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, come now dear friend. Who says it's nailed on they will indeed beat us? Chin up old bean chin up and all that, stiff upper lip time.
    I'm pretty confident we'll keep our February unbeaten run going but just hope it's with a win and not another draw. I'll sleep happily on the plane to London Saturday night (Sunday morning to you).

Ive no sympathy whatsoever for Ipswich guys, for years they hounded Mick Mac and wanted him out. Paul Hurst & Shrewsbury lost in the play off final to a certain team from Yorkshire lol, and Ipswich appointed him, and sacked him, and they are now heading down faster than a speedy getaway car. Serves em right.

CAM, How long you over for ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, How long you over for ?
    Just short of a week. Won't get to a game unless weather looks inclement and I have to persuade Mrs CA we need to be close to London (e.g. Reading) by 3pm a week on Saturday for a Sunday evening flight out.

Might go to the Barnsley v Burton game on the Tuesday. Went to the same game, same date last year and saw them lose so Acido and friends will be glad I'm there as a lucky charm
    Last edited by CAMiller; 13-02-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast