+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Two games of interest tonight and the dreaded bottom three.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    How about 4th bottom in championship winning 5 of the 46 games or winning at Wembley via league 1 playoffs?
    We would need to win a few more that 5 to stay up. Probably nearer 10.
    Genuine answer. Cship every time. Done the playoffs to death. The shrews win wasn't anywhere near as exciting as the leyton win because we,d done it before in recent years.

I think that if we had beaten Bolton twice, won at Ipswich and converted some of those draws into wins a lot of fans would be thinking this is marvelous. We still wouldn't have won a lot of games but if we were on say 38 points now a lot of fans would be very happy.
    I'd take that every time.
    Far higher standard in the cship

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    So I'll ask you the same question I posed on here a few weeks back for the MM faithful. If you end up in the playoffs, make it to the final and it goes to penalties. Moore steps up the take what will be the winner, will you all be shouting MISS, MISS because you know next season will be a potential struggle followed by relegation? I doubt it!
    Not necessarily as the owners promised £6m to be made available to strengthen the squad should we get back up this season .

Said it at a fans forum last week so you'd expect them to be as good as their word or they are going to look extremely foolish .

Not a guarantee that we'd survive of course but it would give us a fighting chance .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567