+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hibs appoint Heckyar*se!

He’s been.Hes Gone.
    Are we really gonna have a debate every time he wins a game.....
    Bit like.....Oooooh, Moncs scores...
    Hammil scores. Hecky team won...
    they have gone. Good memories, but that’s it. Memories.

Hecky's already sprinkled his magic stardust ovva the Hibs teeam wia 2-0 win.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Every fan, except Animal eh Pass.
    I think Animal makes a good point about the Wilson naivety in the early part of the premier season. We defended far too high against the best teams/players and we got a fair few wallopings, our defence was too easily exposed. By the time we had realised what was required to get results the damage had been done and we left us sens too much to do unfortunately.

Looking back I think we were all so pleased to even be there we forgot about the main objective

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think Animal makes a good point about the Wilson naivety in the early part of the premier season. We defended far too high against the best teams/players and we got a fair few wallopings, our defence was too easily exposed. By the time we had realised what was required to get results the damage had been done and we left us sens too much to do unfortunately.

Looking back I think we were all so pleased to even be there we forgot about the main objective
    Spot on it was too much olay n' sombreros then when they realised how sh1t relegation would be it was too late.

It warra reyt seerson , oreyt nokkin it nar innit , it wint appun ageeun al telthi , thu dunt wanna go up !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It warra reyt seerson , oreyt nokkin it nar innit , it wint appun ageeun al telthi , thu dunt wanna go up !!!

It worra novelty and tha reight, it probably wint appun ageean cos a tell thee, the carnt affooard to gu up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha reyt theear wi that. Am telling thi nar, summats not reyt darn theear. Nivva ez been.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It worra novelty and tha reight, it probably wint appun ageean cos a tell thee, the carnt affooard to gu up!!!!
    The' can't afford to go up, and they don't want to go up, and summats not reight daarn there either. And Mr SB even bribed me to say/post that on here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678