+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hibs appoint Heckyar*se!

Hibs appoint Heckyar*se!

Now then you tangerine McTannadice jock lads lol, do you remember me having a little giggle with you on here last summer, as an England/Barnsley fan of course.

Well Hecky used to be 'one of our own' and now hes been appointed as Neil Lennon's replacement at McHibernian.
    This doesnt really affect your team of course, but Im just interested to know what you think about Hibs, and them appointing him today ?.

Wa?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Wa?
    What... I need subtitles on here Terry.

Geez just the name alone suggests he is gonna be a minger.
    Remember Wayne biggins , went to Celtic from Stoke, another minger.
    What is it with poms and minging names and minging performers...??

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Now then you tangerine McTannadice jock lads lol, do you remember me having a little giggle with you on here last summer, as an England/Barnsley fan of course.

Well Hecky used to be 'one of our own' and now hes been appointed as Neil Lennon's replacement at McHibernian.
    This doesnt really affect your team of course, but Im just interested to know what you think about Hibs, and them appointing him today ?.
    He's one of these guys you see their names nearly every week down sarf, they move from Leeds to Barnsley, then to Middlesbrough, last a week then they turn up at Bolton, Tranmere then Grimsby. Sacked at Grimsby they go to Hibs, then Leeds then Barnsley, then they go to Bolton for a second time, last a week because Bolton get new owners, then back to Grimsby. Hope this helps Acido

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    ... Hope this helps Acido
    No sir, it doesnt help at all Stokie, but tahh for your contribution anyway matey.

And hey, somebody mentioned Wayne Biggins... well we/Barnsley sold Bertie to Celtic in a swap deal for Andy Payton back in season '93-4, and Biggins's career was over very soon after that!.

Ok I'll be serious for a minute just to humour you ��
    This Healingbotham fella, is he any good? How do you think he'll do with the Hibees

Ok I'll be serious for a minute just to humour you ��
    This Healingbotham fella, is he any good? How do you think he'll do with the Hibees
    We worshipped him at Barnsley to begin with Stokie, because hes from the taarn, and he took us up in '16.
    But he slowly started to muck up and he was obviously taking us down when Leeds snatched him this time last year.

As for his appointment at the Hibs, I think he might do well to begin with, and cause a few surprises etc. But dont expect too much from him in the long run (if he even lasts that long), if your a Hibs fan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    We worshipped him at Barnsley to begin with Stokie, because hes from the taarn, and he took us up in '16.
    But he slowly started to muck up and he was obviously taking us down when Leeds snatched him this time last year.

As for his appointment at the Hibs, I think he might do well to begin with, and cause a few surprises etc. But dont expect too much from him in the long run (if he even lasts that long), if your a Hibs fan lol.
    The guy might turn out to be an inspired kinda left field choice but if I was a Hibs fan I'd be very unimpressed tbh

The guy might turn out to be an inspired kinda left field choice but if I was a Hibs fan I'd be very unimpressed tbh
    How many times do we think that though eh Stokie, about a new manager/coach or player ?. They really seem to be underwhelming at first, but they turn out to be better than expected.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)