+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just What is going on?

We gave Bruce two years before he had his cabbage moment, and most of the squad was, by then, his. Are we seriously saying that Smith isn't up to it on the basis of him not being able to polish Bruce's turd? Whilst Jack and Axel were fit, Tammy and SJM had enough help to keep our scoring above what the defence, and the rest of the midfield let in at the other end, since they have been out Tammy and SJM are unable to play 2 against 11, and get a result, go figure! Smiths post match interviews are pretty standard responses tbh, he can't very well say, this lot are sh*t, and lazy and the sooner they are gone the better can he? Judge him on his actions in the next couple of transfer windows, both outgoing and incoming, if we are still rubbish when its his squad, then you can get the bedsheets out . For what its worth, the only way I cam see us improving with whats currently available is to play with three centrebacks and push our fullbacks forward into midfield, at least the Scottish Cafu could do the part of his job he still can, getting in behind defences and crossing the ball, and Taylor would do less damage to us defensively if he was further upfield, but what do I know, I just watch this sh*t.

Was that bruce in the dugout today! Sure?

What is going on is that you are 4th in the West Midlands hierarchy.

You should thank your lucky stars that Walsall are in the vicinity.

I thought we outplayed you in the 2nd half

4th, you wish mate. When was the last time you yow lot had 40k down at your shed? Albeit history and history is what breaks records, villa are still the 7th most successful club in the UK.

Just what have yam lot won of any note in your History?........waiting.
    You have Nothing to Bragg aboit especially in this League eh, ah kid.

Bongo, i was there mate, these bog rolls aint nothing mate, they were there for the taking, its just a pity the fans passion does not riub off on the players.
    Let them have their bit of glory for today, beating us means everything to them. They are very small minded.

Anyway, im just having a shlt, now where is that blue and white bog roll.....��

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Bongo, i was there mate, these bog rolls aint nothing mate, they were there for the taking, its just a pity the fans passion does not riub off on the players.
    Let them have their bit of glory for today, beating us means everything to them. They are very small minded.

Anyway, im just having a shlt, now where is that blue and white bog roll.....��
    Enjoy your s hit dave.

I certainly enjoyed ours earlier today, and I am glad to see that you were there to see it land on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Enjoy your s hit dave.

I certainly enjoyed ours earlier today, and I am glad to see that you were there to see it land on your team.
    Tougher match on Tuesday Blood as it’s QPR

Is that the best you can do Yam?
    Look take care of your sister FFS, get off here, shes dripping wet!
    Ps Glad you enjoy spending all you R&R on the Villa Forums, your obsessed with us mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    4th, you wish mate. When was the last time you yow lot had 40k down at your shed? Albeit history and history is what breaks records, villa are still the 7th most successful club in the UK.

Just what have yam lot won of any note in your History?........waiting.
    You have Nothing to Bragg aboit especially in this League eh, ah kid.
    Keep taking the tablets dave, they will keep you in that seventh heaven when you won the vast majority of your stuff was won and paraded on a horse and cart because the motor car hadn't been invented yet.

The rest of us will live in the here and now.

BTW, that blue and white bog roll is the nearest you'll get to us this season.

Boing, boing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)