+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just What is going on?

Certainly is near, its up the crack of my ar se and covered in sh lt, very apt i think.
    Keep the Obsession Loike! Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Certainly is near, its up the crack of my ar se and covered in sh lt, very apt i think.
    Keep the Obsession Loike! Hahaha.
    Just like your team after then.

Absolutely, utterly undeniably....obsssed......

Absolutely, utterly undeniably....obsssed......
    Unlucky lads as Cov were good! Thought it was the Walsall forum!

Walsall does look and sound like Aston Villa does it. A pathetic and exected rant from a so called Fan who tries his best at being WUM only to show his true colours, fan not, black country yam yam with one brain cell yes.
    Couldnt give a toss whst happens to your team or the result, i was also expecting it but still actually went to the Game, Bostin we A, we dont need you and your lot of inbreads to tell what we know already.
    Now run along and play with the traffic....oh but Sista Fust.....

Walsall does look and sound like Aston Villa does it. A pathetic and exected rant from a so called Fan who tries his best at being WUM only to show his true colours, fan not, black country yam yam with one brain cell yes.
    Couldnt give a toss whst happens to your team or the result, i was also expecting it but still actually went to the Game, Bostin we A, we dont need you and your lot of inbreads to tell what we know already.
    Now run along and play with the traffic....oh but Sista Fust.....

They ain’t even the biggest club in the Black Country
    Did you see the way they celebrated at the end yesterday it smacked of a little
    Club turning over the big club from up the road, and they had the cheek to sing
    **** support to us,,,, 39000 odd yet they had a massive 8000 for a home FA Cup
    Tie against premiership oppersition, we may be ****e at the moment but they
    Will ALWAYS be in our shadow, enjoy your win they don’t come along very often

Oddly enough I took a trip to Tipton today to buy something off a bloke. I was waring my villa hat when I turned up at the house. The bloke chuckled and said Ahh a villa fan. I said I take it your westbrom then and he said yes. I said were **** and he replied we have always been **** don't worry.
    Then I went on my way with no drama. Some people have issues and some don't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)