+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So you are wishing death on a baby that hasn't been born yet.

It takes a lot to give this woman the moral high ground, but you've just managed it.
    Moral high ground. Ask the Yazidi people how they feel about her and that thing she's carrying. The worst you have ever faced is a flight delay , prick.
    Last edited by navypie; 15-02-2019 at 07:44 PM.

It takes a lot to give this woman the moral high ground, but you've just managed it.
    If what’s in her womb is “a baby that hasn’t been born yet” and wishing death on it is the moral low ground, where do you stand on abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    If what’s in her womb is “a baby that hasn’t been born yet” and wishing death on it is the moral low ground, where do you stand on abortion?

Nothing can give this woman the morale high ground.
    While the unborn child is innocent of anything the mother has done she appeared quite happy to feed the caliphate with her children, until it collapsed. She left this country and has declared allegiance to her new murderously barbaric "home". She deserves to be declared stateless and suffer the consequences, as for the child? Remove it at birth and place it in the care of the authority of wherever she gives birth?
    Of course the woman and her child can be detained until such time as a country agrees to take them in.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 15-02-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Abortion? The mothers choice.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    I would leave that decision up to the law of the land and the people who conceived the baby.

Where do you stand on wishing death on her unborn child? Do you wish it dead or not?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Nothing can give this woman the morale high ground.
    While the unborn child is innocent of anything the mother has done she appeared quite happy to feed the caliphate with her children, until it collapsed. She left this country and has declared allegiance to her new murderously barbaric "home". She deserves to be declared stateless and suffer the consequences, as for the child? Remove it at birth and place it in the care of the authority of wherever she gives birth?
    Pretty much agree with that, with the key words being "the unborn child is innocent of anything the mother has done". I have no sympathy for the mother at all, she made the choice to turn her back on the tolerant Western way of life and opt for extreme religious bigotry instead. She now seems to want to take advantage of the tolerant Western world while sticking to extreme religious bigotry. She should be seen as a threat to national security and denied entry or imprisoned if she does come back. Call her anything you want, but wishing death on an unborn child is indefensible in my opinion.

Religious types need to indoctrinate their children and indoctrination leads to silly life decisions. This lass is at the extreme end of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Religious types need to indoctrinate their children and indoctrination leads to silly life decisions. This lass is at the extreme end of that.
    Yep and that indoctination comes in many forms, which this country is failing to tackle, because of fear of labeling.
    The father calls her innocent and not responsible. I think MI6 need to bounce him and his family very carefully.

Mr Hussen, who came to the UK as a refugee from Ethiopia in 1999 and has two other ****age children, said: “I think of her every day, this funny little girl. Children pretend they are so strong at that age but all I see is a child.”

He was photographed at a rally outside the US embassy in 2013 also attended by hate preacher Anjem Choudary and Michael Adebowale, one of the killers of Fusilier Lee Rigby.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Moral high ground. Ask the Yazidi people how they feel about her and that thing she's carrying. The worst you have ever faced is a flight delay , prick.
    Whoop whoop, two direct hits.
    Man the lifeboats, Rob Brydon gets into a lifeboat : "quick Elite, there's one space left - jump in Boyo".

"No thanks, I'll walk."

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast