+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Simples, She can feck off.Don't dare let the bitch back into the Country,so she can have a baby that you,the tax payers will have to fund for.No doubt Abbott will be saying come on home
    I'm with Pete.
    She needs the NHS.
    No apology/no regrets. Imagine a child from this bitch, getting a warped upbringing. A wolf i incognito.
    Made your bed darling, lie in it.
    Enjoy the sun and sand.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Also,didn't bother her one bit walking past bins with peoples heads stuffed in them
    I saw that, Irish Pete, and of all the aspects of this story that was the one that upset me most. Should a woman with such a deep-grained insensitivity be in charge of the upbringing of any child?
    I would like to ask those on this fred who gave the usual predictable responses this question though:
    Would you feel differently if she renounced ISIS, admitted regret about her actions and now wanted to bring up her child in a modern democratic country?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I saw that, Irish Pete, and of all the aspects of this story that was the one that upset me most. Should a woman with such a deep-grained insensitivity be in charge of the upbringing of any child?
    I would like to ask those on this fred who gave the usual predictable responses this question though:
    Would you feel differently if she renounced ISIS, admitted regret about her actions and now wanted to bring up her child in a modern democratic country?
    It would be down to trust Sid.
    Personally, whilst she is still a Muslim, she'd be a risk. We all know radicalisation occurs in mosques more than anywhere.
    She's already been turned, so frequenting such places wouldn't take much to get her doing something awful.

So if she renounced the faith and it was made a term on bond for her re entry, then maybe it could work.
    I'd insist the child is monitored until adulthood though.

leave her in the desert with half a cup of water.

Let her back I say...... then put her on trial for Treason.

The amount of armed forces that have come back from that region and have had no help when they have struggled and are now sleeping rough, help our own first!

Live by the sword die by the sword.

Could you put that question in the same category as; Should a habitual *****phile be allowed to work with children if he/she promises not to do it again?

FWIW I agree with most of the responses, you make your bed and you lie in it, however, there is also a human element to consider here. When she left she was still essentially a child. You could say she was vulnerable and therefore easy to radicalise. You could say there is an argument that she has already suffered the consequences of this having been exposed to the realities of a life many of us will never be exposed to and therefore there might be hope for her yet given the right support.

I've just seen that Security Minister Ben Wallace has stated she has 'rights' and should be allowed to return. I'm sorry, but not at mine or the tax payers expense or at the expense of our own national security.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Could you put that question in the same category as; Should a habitual *****phile be allowed to work with children if he/she promises not to do it again?

FWIW I agree with most of the responses, you make your bed and you lie in it, however, there is also a human element to consider here. When she left she was still essentially a child. You could say she was vulnerable and therefore easy to radicalise. You could say there is an argument that she has already suffered the consequences of this having been exposed to the realities of a life many of us will never be exposed to and therefore there might be hope for her yet given the right support.

I've just seen that Security Minister Ben Wallace has stated she has 'rights' and should be allowed to return. I'm sorry, but not at mine or the tax payers expense or at the expense of our own national security.
    I would be somewhat more sympathetic if she announced that she realises the idea of a caliphate created under violence was wrong, or that she realises that Western democracy for all its faults is better than an Islamic State. Unfortunately if she were to say such things whilst she was still there she likely won't live long.

Would you have all ****agers at risk of radicalisation be sterilised? Or their offspring put into care at birth?

There are plenty of unfit parents, both male and female (for a multitude of reasons) but hey, let's disregard all of that and put our hatred and fear of the consequences of religious extremism above the needs of an unborn child.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    It would be down to trust Sid.
    Personally, whilst she is still a Muslim, she'd be a risk. We all know radicalisation occurs in mosques more than anywhere.
    She's already been turned, so frequenting such places wouldn't take much to get her doing something awful.

So if she renounced the faith and it was made a term on bond for her re entry, then maybe it could work.
    I'd insist the child is monitored until adulthood though.
    I feel the same about the Catholic church. Bunch of pedo nonces. Anyone who has followed that faith should be made to renounce it before being accepted into civilised society.

Or maybe that's just crap and you are a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by placidpie View Post
    Would you have all ****agers at risk of radicalisation be sterilised? Or their offspring put into care at birth?

There are plenty of unfit parents, both male and female (for a multitude of reasons) but hey, let's disregard all of that and put our hatred and fear of the consequences of religious extremism above the needs of an unborn child.
    This woman isn't at risk of radicalisation, that has already happened. I think the rights of our children, whatever their ethnic origin, count for far more and there's no reason they should be put at risk of more attacks like the one in Manchester, where children were deliberately targeted by an individual with the same mindset. The Manchester bomber was actually rescued from Libya by the Navy and that the thanks we got.

Let her apply for asylum in a country more suited to her beliefs.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast