+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Me , because i have seen death and you haven't.
    Wow, what a hero you are. I was there sitting by the hospital bed when both my parents died from cancer. It taught me to value life rather than wish death on a baby.

Each to their own I suppose.

I don't think anyone wished death on this child.Just because i dont think little fatima is the resposibilty of anyone in this country means i wish her dead....
    Maybe IS could take some responsibility, maybe Syria,maybe her mum or dad..maybe Holland...possibly God,or Allah ...take your pick...

Quotes from the BBC on-line news.

"Two more women from the UK who are being held in Syrian camps with their young children have been stripped of their citizenship, a report says."

"The use of the powers has risen sharply, with 104 deprivations of citizenship in 2017, compared to 50 in the previous decade, according to Home Office figures obtained by the immigration law website Free Movement."

"Many cases have involved national security and supporters of groups such as Al-Qaeda but criminals - including three of the Rochdale grooming gang - have also been stripped of citizenship."

"According to the Sunday Times, the sisters left for Syria in 2013 after marrying IS fighters with "close links" to the filmed murders of western hostages."

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I don't think anyone wished death on this child.
    You think wrong. Ask navypie.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233