Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 111 of 111

Thread: OT: Please please let me come home

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,836
    Sidn,

    If you get the chance, watch an American film called 'Gone Baby Gone' (2007) starring Casey Affleck and Michelle Monahan. While a different setting, it reminds me of some of the questions you're raising in this fred and might be good food for thought.

    Best,

    Andy6025

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,554
    Why if Isis think we are all Infidels and want us dead are they allowing this woman to go public and saying she wants to leave them and come back?
    Surely they wouldn't allow that--- would they?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Why if Isis think we are all Infidels and want us dead are they allowing this woman to go public and saying she wants to leave them and come back?
    Surely they wouldn't allow that--- would they?
    Supposedly the bitch has done a runner because she is up the duff,& wants the good old Brits to come to her rescue.Take her to a hospital,chain her to the bed,as soon as she gives birth,take the baby away,don't let her see it,push the bed out the door into the desert.Let the vultures pick at her.Job done

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,876
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Religious types need to indoctrinate their children and indoctrination leads to silly life decisions. This lass is at the extreme end of that.
    As a Christian, I wanted to bring up my children within the Christian faith. That's not indoctrination, it's sensible. If I didn't, then what would my Christian faith mean to me?

    It depends on what you 'indoctrinate' them with. If it's hatred - enough to go and join ISIS in Syria, that of course is totally wrong. But if it's genuine faith - 'Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you' - can't see that's a bad thing at all.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,114
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Supposedly the bitch has done a runner because she is up the duff,& wants the good old Brits to come to her rescue.Take her to a hospital,chain her to the bed,as soon as she gives birth,take the baby away,don't let her see it,push the bed out the door into the desert.Let the vultures pick at her.Job done
    This is a shameful contribution to this fred and says a lot more about you and what's in your heart then it says about the Begum woman.

  6. #106
    If we have to let her back into the UK can we stipulate she has to live in Mansfield?
    A head in the bin is just evidence of a good night out in Mansfield

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,349
    Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    If we have to let her back into the UK can we stipulate she has to live in Mansfield?
    A head in the bin is just evidence of a good night out in Mansfield
    If she isn't phased by chopped heads and hacked off limbs. Loves the strict Islamic way of life and being treated like a second class citizen.

    May I suggest Saudi Arabia?
    It gives her all the cultural needs she desires and will have nice medical care.
    It's a win/win scenario.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is a shameful contribution to this fred and says a lot more about you and what's in your heart then it says about the Begum woman.
    Not one bit shameful,put it to the vote to see whose opinion would get the most backing.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,114
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Not one bit shameful,put it to the vote to see whose opinion would get the most backing.
    Taint what you say, Irish, it's the way that you say it.
    Besides, what opinion do you think I'm expressing?

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Taint what you say, Irish, it's the way that you say it.
    Besides, what opinion do you think I'm expressing?
    Stop pussy footing around & just say what you think should happen.What other way should I say it to scum like her

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Yep and that indoctination comes in many forms, which this country is failing to tackle, because of fear of labeling.
    The father calls her innocent and not responsible. I think MI6 need to bounce him and his family very carefully.


    Mr Hussen, who came to the UK as a refugee from Ethiopia in 1999 and has two other teenage children, said: “I think of her every day, this funny little girl. Children pretend they are so strong at that age but all I see is a child.”

    He was photographed at a rally outside the US embassy in 2013 also attended by hate preacher Anjem Choudary and Michael Adebowale, one of the killers of Fusilier Lee Rigby.
    You're wasting your time mate - the likes of him and Elite do so much, er, hand-wringing they've got arthritis in their wrists.
    I bet it's painful when they stick their fingers in their ears and say ' La la la la, I'm not listening'.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •