+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Feck me,if she can get to a British Consulate,they will take her in.She MAY be prosecuted on her return to the UK. Don.t even think about it.Yeah bring her home,prosecute her,jail her,all at the cost of the tax payer.Another burden on the Country that can be stopped at the door.She would still want to stay if IS wasn't being defeated.As for her Dad, if you miss her **** off over there,now you know where she is.

Remember she would quite happily see your head in the bin sidders
    Last edited by irishpete; 15-02-2019 at 07:13 AM.

We're oft' to blame 'Tis too much proved, that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.

Sajid Javid issued the warning to Shamima Begum and others who fled the UK to join the terror group in Syria after it was revealed she is heavily pregnant and wants to come back.

Writing in The Times newspaper, Mr Javid said: "We must remember that those who left Britain to join Daesh were full of hate for our country.

"My message is clear - if you have supported terrorist organisations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Yep looked at that, no opinion, a dig at other posters yes, and then followed by another ‘loaded’ question. I asked you in post #2 what your opinion is and you are still yet to give it.
    It's surely not difficult to work out that if I feel a woman who is not horrified by a bin full of severed heads is not fit to bring up a child then I am rejecting her as a member of British society. She is clearly damaged beyond help.
    What I don't like is so many posters' inability to state their opinion without unnecessary abuse.
    When I start a post without stating where I stand on the issue, can you not see why? The subsequent posts would largely address themselves at any opinion expressed by me as the poster rather than the issue itself.

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    leave her in the desert with half a cup of water.
    Agreed - but minus the water

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It's surely not difficult to work out that if I feel a woman who is not horrified by a bin full of severed heads is not fit to bring up a child then I am rejecting her as a member of British society. She is clearly damaged beyond help.
    What I don't like is so many posters' inability to state their opinion without unnecessary abuse.
    When I start a post without stating where I stand on the issue, can you not see why? The subsequent posts would largely address themselves at any opinion expressed by me as the poster rather than the issue itself.
    And they're off.

61 pie has rushed into an early lead, closely followed by Magpie Tony and Irish Pete.
    Frenchy is in the chasing pack calling them names from afar, even though this isn't his track.
    Tricky is trying to get on the inside, whilst EP is shoving him into the rails, to stop him nosing in front.
    Though Pedro has seen this and doesn't seem afraid to get his whip out.
    Sid is in the end of the pack. Not really taking part in the race, but likes his position to criticise the other riders from afar.
    He's hoping everyone falls at the first fence, so that he take the moral high ground.

Wait............. an unexpected event has occurred.

A naked fat bloke has run on to the circuit waving an effigy of Theresa May.
    He seems to be singling out Irish Pete, calling him a rabid racist, because Pete is on the white mount.
    Swale in his white coat is in pursuit, but looks too knackered and old to catch him.
    Where is a right wing gun man when you need one?

More as it happens...................

if I feel a woman who is not horrified by a bin full of severed heads is not fit to bring up a child then I am rejecting her as a member of British society. She is clearly damaged beyond help.
    This is all you had to say in the first place. I don't think for one minute subsequent posts would be have been aimed at you as the OP because of the issue itself being so emotive.

I agree Sid. My intention wasn't to be abusive but to try and get you to declare with some clarity what you really thought rather than what in effect was a veiled statement subtly canvassing opinions from others rather than sticking your own flag in the ground.

Considering the emotive nature of the topic I don't think that would be the case. It's obvious how most on here would respond to the subject and you would have been aware of that.

To conclude I wish to apologise to you Sid because it looks like I purposely picked a fight with you and that really wasn't my intention, I was just frustrated you posted on such an emotive subject without being prepared to clarify your own position on the matter whilst others took the bait and continued to lay into themselves.

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;39147623]Sajid Javid issued the warning to Shamima Begum and others who fled the UK to join the terror group in Syria after it was revealed she is heavily pregnant and wants to come back.

Writing in The Times newspaper, Mr Javid said: "We must remember that those who left Britain to join Daesh were full of hate for our country.

"My message is clear - if you have supported terrorist organisations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return.[/QUOTE

According to BBC.We have let 360 back into the Country that fled to ISISsuing

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    OMG I'm so grateful. But did they not think making slightly weird introverted men become celibate may just cause problems ? Most of the Muslims I know are much more tolerant than the Catholics I've come across. But don't let the facts spoil a racist prejudice.
    This is not about race or religion. It's about right and wrong. You can do just about anything in this country and not really pay the price you should for heinous crimes. As with the guy who mugged the 100 year old who later died and many others, this woman should be made to hard labour for her whole life. If that was an outcome the scum of society which grows by the day would think again.
    She has no right to be part of society, and if she chooses to have a child she must accept the environment she brings it into rather than use it as an excuse to return.
    Please, liberal left wing namby pamby apologists, don't bother replying! Your politics and policies have reduced this country to a shambles. I'm not interested in your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    This is not about race or religion. It's about right and wrong. You can do just about anything in this country and not really pay the price you should for heinous crimes. As with the guy who mugged the 100 year old who later died and many others, this woman should be made to hard labour for her whole life. If that was an outcome the scum of society which grows by the day would think again.
    She has no right to be part of society, and if she chooses to have a child she must accept the environment she brings it into rather than use it as an excuse to return.
    Please, liberal left wing namby pamby apologists, don't bother replying! Your politics and policies have reduced this country to a shambles. I'm not interested in your opinions.

Spot on.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast