+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

O/T: Please please let me come home

Where's Beechy when you need him?

An east London schoolgirl who left the UK in 2015 to join Islamic State has been tracked down in Syria where she said has no regrets about joining the group, but now wants to come home as she is nine months pregnant.

Shamima Begum, 19, said she fled the jihadists’ last remaining enclave in Baghuz, eastern Syria, as she was tired of life on a battlefield and feared for her unborn child after her two other children died.

“I was weak,” she told the Times from the al-Hawl refugee camp in north-eastern Syria. “I could not endure the suffering and hardship that staying on the battlefield involved. But I was also frightened that the child I am about to give birth to would die like my other children if I stayed on. So I fled the caliphate. Now all I want to do is come home to Britain.”
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-02-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post

An east London schoolgirl who left the UK in 2015 to join Islamic State has been tracked down in Syria where she said has no regrets about joining the group, but now wants to come home as she is nine months pregnant.

Shamima Begum, 19, said she fled the jihadists’ last remaining enclave in Baghuz, eastern Syria, as she was tired of life on a battlefield and feared for her unborn child after her two other children died.

“I was weak,” she told the Times from the al-Hawl refugee camp in north-eastern Syria. “I could not endure the suffering and hardship that staying on the battlefield involved. But I was also frightened that the child I am about to give birth to would die like my other children if I stayed on. So I fled the caliphate. Now all I want to do is come home to Britain.”
    So do you have an opinion on this Sid or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    So do you have an opinion on this Sid or not?
    He would rather watch everyone argue about it. I would not let her come back, but I bet she does.

Simples, She can feck off.Don't dare let the bitch back into the Country,so she can have a baby that you,the tax payers will have to fund for.No doubt Abbott will be saying come on home

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Simples, She can feck off.Don't dare let the bitch back into the Country,so she can have a baby that you,the tax payers will have to fund for.No doubt Abbott will be saying come on home
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post

I lost 2 babies now 9 months pregnant I want to come back to the UK & give birth cos I know I will be looked after there.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I lost 2 babies now 9 months pregnant I want to come back to the UK & give birth cos I know I will be looked after there.
    Absolutely with housing, benefits and the lot. She made her bed so to speak now lay in it. In other words F--K OFF...

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Absolutely with housing, benefits and the lot. She made her bed so to speak now lay in it. In other words F--K OFF...
    No doubt Sid will find these responses very upsetting as he’s probably already started an online crowd funding to support her !

Not sure why she would want to raise her baby in a county full of infidels?

Also,didn't bother her one bit walking past bins with peoples heads stuffed in them

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast