+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    It would be funny if it wasn't true. That gun could be used to kill one of our children. But a ho, at least we abided with international law.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I'm hoping she completes a hat-trick.
    Looks like you'll be celebrating then:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47500387

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Those that live with the sword etc etc....

I knew that was coming. No, I don't give a fcuk about something spawned by 2 terrorists. Would you have killed Hitler? Last year my friend lost his grandson when he was 4 weeks old and I shed many a tear with him. If you expect me to so the same..........dickhe@d.

I knew that was coming. No, I don't give a fcuk about something spawned by2 terrorists. Would you killed Hitler? Last year my friend lost his grandson when he was 4 weeks old and I shed many a tear with him. If you expect me to so the same..........dickhe@d.

Zero compassion from me.

I knew that was coming. No, I don't give a fcuk about something spawned by 2 terrorists. Would you have killed Hitler?
    I wouldn't have killed Hitler when he was a three week old baby on the off chance he might grow up to be a monster.

Last year my friend lost his grandson when he was 4 weeks old and I shed many a tear with him. If you expect me to so the same..........dickhe@d.
    Losing a baby must be one of the hardest things to cope with in life. I wouldn't wish it anyone, that's where we appear to differ.

A baby cannot be a criminal. The children Begum has lost were completely innocent and it is extremely unfortunate and sad that they were brought into the world the way they were by the people they were.

I wouldn't have killed Hitler when he was a three week old baby on the off chance he might grow up to be a monster.

Losing a baby must be one of the hardest things to cope with in life. I wouldn't wish it anyone, that's where we appear to differ.
    I really do not care what you think.

There really are some heartless *******s who support the same club as me and you don't need to look far above this post to find them. FGS, if a new born baby isn't innocent, who the hell is? Go hang your heads in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    There really are some heartless *******s who support the same club as me and you don't need to look far above this post to find them. FGS, if a new born baby isn't innocent, who the hell is? Go hang your heads in shame.
    Well said sidders

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast